Toribash
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
lol The only thing I like about them is that they join my sparring room and go
"Cool! How do you guys make him punch like that"

I hate people who worship the "Pro's" which there is no pro's in toribash and I am not saying names for reasons.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Sounds edgy. Though of course this also confusing.

I hate when people who stop at green lights which there is no people who stop at green lights and I'm not saying names for reasons.

wegonfitenow
nowenotgonfightcusyougonping
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
So, people can CnC others on the replay thread without having to post a spar of their own.

You're welcome.
beware
the goblin
Looks like he has an upside down isolated line on his face
Now suck yourself
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
I hate people who worship the "Pro's" which there is no pro's in toribash and I am not saying names for reasons.

Honestly I don't have a problem with that, it's more the cocky ones that annoy me.
Yesterday I met a guy that literally said "I'm going to be the next Swex/Largekilla!"
He then proceeded to show me 4 minutes of bad parkour with the fraps website on top.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Honestly I don't have a problem with that, it's more the cocky ones that annoy me.
Yesterday I met a guy that literally said "I'm going to be the next Swex/Largekilla!"
He then proceeded to show me 4 minutes of bad parkour with the fraps website on top.

Well I joined someones server (well known) and he talked like he knew everything, I was just sitting there and just thinking of different things you can do that goes against what he said on how to spar/parkour,
And another who gave instructions on how to spar, instead of tips. both are well known.
-----
I found someone using Kengee's head texture, if it's legitly his I'll forget about this.
(Kamekiche) damnit! he changed it and I have no proof anymore...
Last edited by Lucy; Jun 19, 2013 at 01:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist