Toribash
Originally Posted by xXhodeb View Post
this thread needs more cats. but im too lazy to help with the cat problem.

Who are you?!?

>:O
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hello ORMO, I would like to ask one simple question.

How do you do madmans? Or at least how do you make an opener and get momentum?
If you really want to know, here goes.

Madmans ~ You dm uke 5 times or more, then done. But we ORMO people make it look great while we're doing it.

Opener ~ Improvise, then get momentum. Easy.

There you go.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
looks easy by talking...
<.<
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
That's exactly what I do too, unless I have been inspired by someone, then I usually get something done nicely with no effort and with ease.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
I was wondering if any of the recruiters could take a look to my application.
Do you really think you're in control
What people are saying is that there is no definite way of doing anything. Openers can be deliberate or random, and it's generally not apparent either way. Madman replays are just about hitting Uke till he explodes, and there are a lot of ways to do that. There is a grand total of 549 trillion possible joint combinations in a standard 500-frame replay, so go hog wild. Don't worry if your first attempt doesn't work out, i have a ton of failed replays on reserve.

Some tips on getting past the first two DMs:
- Grab hold of Uke. All these people telling you that grabs are bad are quacks, it's an integral game mechanic. It can be hard to make it look good, but it's not impossible.
- Alternate your limbs when striking. Not only does it look better, it's also more effective.
- Make sure you either strike directly at or in between joints. Glancing blows rarely dismember anything, and hitting a non-joint limb won't do you any good.
- Try not to hit Uke too far away. Following can be tricky, though it looks good if you can pull it off.

also here's a comic

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol