Toribash
What?

Pro players stole my rune page? How dare.

Oh and I still don't have an AP Rune page. lol
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
8 games later...

What? Im probably not going to stay in silver. But my goal is to end this season in silver.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I want to end the season in at least Silver V if I can't get to Gold in the summer. But yeah, that's a long ways away from Bronze 4
My Replays
I think Rawwrh plays Sivir at a silver level. I spent hours with him on it.

So my advice: learn champions in normals, play them in ranked when they are at the level of play as your Sivir.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I think Rawwrh plays Sivir at a silver level. I spent hours with him on it.

So my advice: learn champions in normals, play them in ranked when they are at the level of play as your Sivir.

Hold my hand? Alright that works. I was probably going to do that anyway. Idk what champions I want to learn though.

What about my Orianna?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I had 5 more assists then him, the same amount of kills, and 3 more deaths. The only reason my deaths where higher was because enemy jinx was fed by my support and mid I believe.

toxic kid calling him toxic and his only backup is that an adc (who naturally gets more kills/assists/gold in general) was worth more
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I never said anything toxic, lol. And the reason I brought it up was because he was acting as if he did better.

It doesn't matter though, its over.

Is Riven in the meta now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Champs that carry hard or scale into a monster late game is a good place to go looking. Since you're in Silver and I've been there long enough, you can't trust your team to do well. They will feed, gain an advantage, then throw for no reason.
My Replays