Toribash
Just had a game where a Kha'Zix insisted that Sivir was a bad champion. Come post game and I did more damage and had more gold then him. Such toxic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I had 5 more assists then him, the same amount of kills, and 3 more deaths. The only reason my deaths where higher was because enemy jinx was fed by my support and mid I believe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That still doesn't say anything. If he wasn't focusing kills, and was split pushing and got tons of towers, he still could've been more of an influence on the game. Objective control, pressure, and farm all still play into it. I'd kind of like to see the match history.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...75577/48876128

Go for it

Anyway, whats a good rune setup for sivir? Preferably a more offensive play style.

could go standard adc page. Or get some CDR blues.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Full AD is the best way to go IMO.

I personally go flat AD reds (with 1 crit for the lulz) and quints, flat armor yellows, 3 MR per level glyphs and flat MR
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Standard ADC page is 3 AD Quints, 9 AD Marks, 9 Armor Yellows, 9 MR Blues.

Professional ADC players use 3 AS Quints, 9 AD Marks 9 Armor Yellow, 9 MR Blues.

Standard mastery page is 21/9/0. Usually higher ranked players opt for the butcher/feast route over the Double-Edged Sword route.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Standard ADC page is 3 AD Quints, 9 AD Marks, 9 Armor Yellows, 9 MR Blues.

Professional ADC players use 3 AS Quints, 9 AD Marks 9 Armor Yellow, 9 MR Blues.

Standard mastery page is 21/9/0. Usually higher ranked players opt for the butcher/feast route over the Double-Edged Sword route.

Probably going to follow the AS Quints one. Seems like a good idea on sivir.

Also, my masteries are all set.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A mix of AS and AD is better than flat AD, in the majority of situations, namely because AS is a more expensive stat to buy (gold per 1% AS compared to gold per 1 AD) than AD and your first item as ADC will, in the majority of situations again, have no AS bonuses. Plus the small bonus of something like... 6 bonus AD from quints(?) scales worse into the late game compared to AS and isn't that crippling to do without. Heck, even AS reds and AD quints works out pretty well. The mix is really based on how much early game pressure you want, as AD runes are stronger in the early game compared to AS runes, but weaker in the late game.

Depending on the champion, some people will even run full AS and no AD (namely for Vayne) and rely on just playing passive in laning to scale slightly harder in late game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games