Toribash
This isn't a place where you guys can go back a forth with one another. Seriously guys it's a chill place, no where people can came back others feel bad. I image this is the reason twilight with draw his allies with my clan, to be completely honest didn't know we were allies. Point is guys, have fun here but don't hurt others.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Twilight kill yourself, you magical pony loving shit face.

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
tic, grow up kid.

I would have to agree with Deak. Although Deak and I haven't been the most friendly to each other, I would like to admit that I had been in the wrong and I would like to apologize whether or not he will accept it. Tic, if you're mad about what transpired between Deak and I, this is not the place to take out your anger on me. PM me if you have an issue. Be more mature about it.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I would have to agree with Deak. Although Deak and I haven't been the most friendly to each other, I would like to admit that I had been in the wrong and I would like to apologize whether or not he will accept it. Tic, if you're mad about what transpired between Deak and I, this is not the place to take out your anger on me. PM me if you have an issue. Be more mature about it.

Ofc I accept it, I don't know why I raged at you for saying the truth about my daughter. I might be going to jail, that's why I said what you said is the truth.. My own daughter won't have a dad for 5 years.. Hope I pass that drug test next tuesday
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Deak, don't worry. She'll be okay. I'm sure she's in good hands with your girlfriend/wife (sorry, I'm not sure what she is to you )... and I hope you pass the drug test as well. And even if I did "say the truth about your daughter", frankly it's none of my business to judge. I should only be saying NICE things about others. And also, sorry you have to put up with the stupid people in the ToriPrime board. I'm going to apologize of their behalf... they're too immature to realize what they're doing. I have to put up with a few of them to some extent. :/ Anyway, best of luck. You're in my thoughts.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Deak, don't worry. She'll be okay. I'm sure she's in good hands with your girlfriend/wife (sorry, I'm not sure what she is to you )... and I hope you pass the drug test as well. And even if I did "say the truth about your daughter", frankly it's none of my business to judge. I should only be saying NICE things about others. And also, sorry you have to put up with the stupid people in the ToriPrime board. I'm going to apologize of their behalf... they're too immature to realize what they're doing. I have to put up with a few of them to some extent. :/ Anyway, best of luck. You're in my thoughts.

Sad thing is... She turns a year old on the 6th, and my drug test is on the 5th.. If I go to jail, sorry but I will kill myself.. I will miss my daughters 1st birthday, I will lose everything I love, and I will lose my dream of being a military person.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me