Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No, a shemale is a man who dresses like a girl (or the other way around), a hermaphrodite is someone who has both reproductive organs, and androgenis is someone who has none, both of these deformities are actually quite often, lady gaga is a hermaphrodite, I used to know a guy in high school who was one. Androgenis are alot more rare than hermaphrodites.
Last edited by coloo; Dec 16, 2009 at 01:15 PM.
So I was just looking through the dead clans, it's pretty devastating. Some were very good, recruited good members, but went inactive and shit. Hope we stay together, so, yeah :/
For RDC and corey.
RDC: At first when i met you i thought you to be an idiot, now that i know you better you seem to be a pretty cool guy.

Corey: I thought you to be a wanker at first but then i realised what you were doing. Then i meditated under a tree and discovered the true meaning of wibbles and now you seem alright to me since i have discovered you weren't trying to have a lend of me, you were being an average wibbler. Now i do pretty much the same thing.

Also an add on: I didnt really have any problems with anyone else at first anyway, everyone made a fairly good first impression to me. What i meant by so long, wasn't that i was leaving, it was that i was done posting this thread. ( i do that sometimes)
Last edited by coloo; Dec 16, 2009 at 11:41 PM.
For QQ but QQ with the QQ who was dating QQ but QQ happened across a QQ THen bad shit happened to the king QQ THEn of course QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ. ANd that was the end of QQ's story about QQ.

WHat the fuck does QQ mean?
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

It must be secret, Alan requested the link from Shin.

we were in the irc posting random links and I found it