Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
He knows. He's Gold (I think) and he carried.

if u meant oracle, he's way higher than gold.

so.. played a game with friends, enemys got cocky while taking our inhibs, so i stardet to tryhard a bit.

-----
i was able to oneshot gp/zed/lucian when i had ult up.
just R>E>AA>Q>R>AA
Last edited by Unicorn; Mar 25, 2015 at 01:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Yup, I'm so high in silver that I'm challenjour.

More seriously, I'm really still in silver, but I have none of the patience necessary to carry myself out of it, so I'm basically watching other people ranked at silver and wondering how in the literal hell I got stuck being labelled with this bunch. And that's fine, because I pretty much exclusively play customs and arams now, with the rare tb.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post

Game 1, Graves, 4/2/2

Game 2, Jax, 9/4/5

Game 3, Graves, 10/7/6

On the ignite part, I got my summoner spells wrong.
What do you mean by this?
"
1) 172 CS, a 3.5 KDA, you are absolutely massive. You are Jax for crying out loud. You won't be bigger than that. That means it's on YOU to carry. MF out damaged you, support morgana just barely got beaten out by you, you're simply not doing as much as you can. You could use your hugeness so much better."

Also, thanks!
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
"
1) 172 CS, a 3.5 KDA, you are absolutely massive. You are Jax for crying out loud. You won't be bigger than that. That means it's on YOU to carry. MF out damaged you, support morgana just barely got beaten out by you, you're simply not doing as much as you can. You could use your hugeness so much better."

Also, thanks!

You were Jax; a champion that can 2v1 like it's nothing. You should've thrown yourself on the carries in teamfights and put out a lot of damage so that your team would win easier.

If your game lasted long you should have amongst the highest damage dealt to champions on the team because that's what Jax does best. Consistent Melee DPS.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
You were Jax; a champion that can 2v1 like it's nothing. You should've thrown yourself on the carries in teamfights and put out a lot of damage so that your team would win easier.

If your game lasted long you should have amongst the highest damage dealt to champions on the team because that's what Jax does best. Consistent Melee DPS.

Thanks! I'll be keeping that in mind.
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
Anyone here diamond 2* or higher private msg me please :L

Pretty sure no one here is higher than diamond v
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Yup, I'm so high in silver that I'm challenjour.

More seriously, I'm really still in silver, but I have none of the patience necessary to carry myself out of it, so I'm basically watching other people ranked at silver and wondering how in the literal hell I got stuck being labelled with this bunch. And that's fine, because I pretty much exclusively play customs and arams now, with the rare tb.

did i confuse u with numbers then?
wasnt one of you both high diamond ish?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Numbers is the ranked player. Challenjour 5s in LAN server last he posted.

Also, the reason why your ignite on graves was a bad summoner choice is because ignite is such paltry damage compared to the damage any adc should be able to put out with heal's bonus health keeping them alive. Ignite at the end of the game only does like 400 true damage over 5 seconds, you should be able to crit for at least 500 on bruisers, 300 on extremely tanky people.

Basically, heal is for preservation, while ignite is for trading. And adc should preserve themselves, because trading the adc 1 for 1 is usually a lost fight.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games