Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFF
JaCk Is BaCk
Coz Snor is one of the leaders.
He should really be in the background with Me and RDC.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I agree.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lolol.
Try keep it all in one post.
Instead of having a tonne of one worded posts, try having it adding on to each other.
eg:
Post#1: Fezch
Post#2: Fezch Faps
Post#3 Fezch Faps Often.

That way you can keep up with the story easier.
Well, leader votes stand for like, 2 points, and normal member votes stand for about 1.
Yes: 1+2+1=4
No: 2+2=4

:O
IT'S EVEN!
I dunno.
Maybe he sold his account? :O