Toribash
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post

TSM vs. CLG

Yar

nar

Hoss.
You guys come up with these weird explanations when the true and only one is that TSM>CLG.

ggboyz
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

If you could combine CLG's early game/rotations with TSM's draft phase and teamfighting, they'd beat s4 ssw.
Hoss.
Hey hey guys.

Why is Yorick homosexual?

OMG JEFF STAHP SO FUNNY

Aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Dyrus is pissed off at his team right now. They need to put him on a carry top next game even if it costs them a game.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
If you could combine CLG's early game/rotations with TSM's draft phase and teamfighting, they'd beat s4 ssw.

yeah...im not so sure about that...
Hey guys, I've been trying to get used to Akali. As a hybrid AP/AD champ, how do I go by combining both of them for the most efficient Mid/Top lane Akali I can get? (in terms of runes, masteries and item build).
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
Don't build hybrid. Hybrid sucks. Most hybrid item you should get is gunblade, and that's it.

AP Akali is the only way to play her if you don't want to be that one knobhead that thinks he's broken the meta but is actually breaking everyone's sanity.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by HelloBob View Post
Hey guys, I've been trying to get used to Akali. As a hybrid AP/AD champ, how do I go by combining both of them for the most efficient Mid/Top lane Akali I can get? (in terms of runes, masteries and item build).

Mixed Pen red marks, your choice of scaling or flat health yellows, your choice of scaling or flat AP or magic resist Blues.

The only hybrid you go is Gunblade. The rest is full AP.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!