Toribash
What bj said i agree completely, not to mention animals are too stupid to know what's going on. I don't see the point in fighting for animals rights when it's more of them than us, invite a cow or some pigs to live in your home then we can discuss equal rights but until then as far is I'm concerned it's over dramatic we already have God knows how many humans dying daily so livestock isn't my primary concern.
Last edited by AzureMage; Sep 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Yup. I completely agree with azure.
On another note, anyone want an azurite force?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I'm guessing that, that azurite's not coming cheap lol price?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Close.

It's about a girl who is God (and doesn't know it) and the main characters have to keep her from getting bored so she doesn't destroy the world we live in and create an entirely new one on a whim.

Sounds a bit like Evan Almighty. Agreeing with Azure, that does sound interesting.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I'm guessing that, that azurite's not coming cheap lol price?

I was gonna sell an azurite but my supplier decided not to give me one D:
How about a magnetite force ;)

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Sounds a bit like Evan Almighty. Agreeing with Azure, that does sound interesting.

It's pretty weird tbh. Kinda fun.
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
So wait, is it a movie?

No, anime/manga. Idk if that's your thing, but as by my name, you can probably guess I watch anime.
It depends on your phone, and what you're doing.
I know my phone lasts maybe 1-2 hours if I'm on the internet or IRC app, etc...
When it's not in use it lasts for 6-7 hours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation