Toribash
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Woah... jewww's ban reason... read it in the ban list.

He got banned because he said:
'' Usa and Boston deserved this '' ( this all about the accident in boston ).

Wow well that is overboard... What if it was his family that was there and got injured losing limbs. They fact that there was shrapnel in the bombs is just savage like. Its sad how low humanity can stoop.

Originally Posted by sentral View Post
He's been on hiatus for a number of months now.
I think he's been gone since November of last year.

Did you want to come back to Essence?

Yeah, Devil come join us.
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Woah... jewww's ban reason... read it in the ban list.

He got banned because he said:
'' Usa and Boston deserved this '' ( this all about the accident in boston ).

It's him that deserved it.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Wow well that is overboard... What if it was his family that was there and got injured losing limbs. They fact that there was shrapnel in the bombs is just savage like. Its sad how low humanity can stoop.

Some mindfucked madmans just can't stop.
Indeed, and I'm going to look up that irc tut sentral, my internet has been acting up lately and its been stopping from doing a lot of things.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Indeed, and I'm going to look up that irc tut sentral, my internet has been acting up lately and its been stopping from doing a lot of things.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=45574
-rappunk
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
Wow 2008, I was having a tough time searching for it thanks. Although most of it is just general user commands and basic channel hosting commands. I don't believe its much help for management of the server such as setting others who can receive auto-op upon entering or changing the topic of the channel and other things.
Yeah, sure thing.
Hm, well I'm not entirely sure on where to find information on it.

Perhaps do an online search for it.
Again, I don't know much about irc myself.

Edit: Does this help? -- http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/irctutorial.html
Last edited by sentral; Apr 17, 2013 at 05:54 PM.
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
I think I also just found out how to give people admin, I'm not sure if will happen automatically every time one joins though. Any high ranked members want channel admin postions? Just register your username and let me know.