Toribash
Either way we proved you wrong xD admit your wrong already lmao
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Umm I've said this before and I'll say it again. Aikido is the one to prove you wrong, you can't prove him wrong.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

What? How in the hell is misinterpreting words proving me wrong?
If you cannot distinguish a pile of dirt and the Earth, then there are more problems than I can deal with in one post. From that, nothing has been said that disproves the existence of impossibilities. I get that you want to be clever and all, but really? I thought my "sitting on chair" example would've gotten through to you.

My original point was that there are impossibilities.
Which none of you have managed to disprove.

The time travel one hasn't been tackled yet, and the others are just as valid, I just don't want to bring them up again because it'd be kicking a dead horse.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
there are impossibilities =P i never said there wasn't. However it is possible to be on earth and not on earth.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
No, no it isn't. Unless you twist the language to near "mentally challenged" (to be politically correct) levels, being on Earth and not on Earth at the same time is impossible.

I'll say again, a pile of dirt is not the planet Earth. The mere fact that I had to point that out in the first place lowers my expectations for the human race.
[Secret]AikidoKP

it is a piece of earth just like your finger is a piece of your body
Though my finger cut off my body won't be part of my body anymore.

Just like a piece of Earth cut off of it won't be part of Earth anymore, thus only becoming earth not Earth.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Though my finger cut off my body won't be part of my body anymore.

Just like a piece of Earth cut off of it won't be part of Earth anymore, thus only becoming earth not Earth.

I knew promoting you would be a good idea =P

Everyone take note, it's this type of thinking that gets you places.
[Secret]AikidoKP

You talking to MRootz?
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?