Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

LOL, Rafa.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils... o_o'
Seemingly Awesome Member of Prototype
What.
I don't wanna have a boring summer break.

I made the chief shoop-da-whoop (Check my avatar) (I edited it myself).
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
yea good idea
but not for my i end with art long time ago(i haven't time)
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers
Originally Posted by RafaThePro View Post
Belt: 4th Dan

fave mods: tk and aikido/sambo

reason for wanting to join: Well it's almost summer and I wanted to be able to use time more "Wisely". So I thought, "Why not I join a clan and get back into playing Toribash." Luigi (Wakebum) has applied and so do I. I chose Prototype because it wasn't to big that we cant really be that close and it wasn't to small which limits our friendship. The members of this clan are all respectable people.

Previous Clans: ICOF, DIAF, HoLy

GMT and Country: +8

IRC/Forum/Ingame Activity: (Hours per day) Since its summer I play ingame for around 1-5 hours a day (With a few rests in between). I try my best to go on the forums at least once everyday. When i used to play Toribash a few years ago there was no IRC yet so i'm not that used to it yet. Though I can be quite persistent in trying to figure stuff out if you really want me to. xD

Other: I have experienced being a leader, co-leader, and forum moderator in my past clans. Luigi is my cousin. I LIKE PIE.

Replays:

EDIT: This is my 777 post. :P

its your lucky number

vote yes
4 dan black belt
good grammar
only "problemo" is your age(but who care)
i think others vote yes too.
if you haven't bad rep or ect. you in.
you boys have most enthusiasm for playing. in future the will the best of the best.
BELT: BLACK QI-1383

FAVOURITE MODS- wushu and every mod thats including running

REASON WHY I WANT TO JOIN: i wanna join a clan thats not that big where i can learn many new things... my grammar is really bad because im speaking german... i could make heads and textures for everyone. i havnt postet many things right now but i will post like a madman....

PREVIOUS CLANS- only inofficial- (A-Team)

GMT AND COUNTRY : austria and -1 i think....

IRC/FORUM/INGAME ACTIVITY: i didnt post many things i just began to play toribash...

OTHER: i wouldnt take me cuz i havnt got good grammar..... on the ther hand im my skills are good for a blackbelt...

PLS TAKE ME AND IGNORE THE GRAMMATICALE (do you write it like this) MISTAKES...

REPLAYS:
Attached Files
000runner.rpl (330.0 KB, 4 views)
00000decap.rpl (139.5 KB, 5 views)
000nazikilla.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
000footballplayin2.rpl (125.3 KB, 4 views)
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
i check be active on forum an post fave times somewhere i must think and wait for others and nathan opinion.
i don't vote
be patient
Thanks for the yes's guys.
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]