Toribash
Hah~ I believe you and no problem, it may be a small rule to make sure people read the first post but it's more about the competences of the people who would like to join us.
We don't want people who can't even write a proper app and follow simple rules! >:P

Raven App

First well written app i've seen in while both inside and outside of being in Wapow. Good display of maturity and a little ole spice of competitiveness is something I enjoy. I would say yes but with wapow being a finalist in Clan league this year I can say we greatly do already have competitiveness. Failed to read the first post. Raven I believe you would be suited in wapow if you can display or explain what else you can offer wapow.
But hey that's just my opinion and it really means nothing.

*EDIT*
Just realised that Ravens app was nearly a week ago.
Just goes to show how inactive i've been. Rip.
He's also been kicked for doing some less than acceptable things.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
My very special app
Hello, my name is Chara (Dylan irl), my favorite mod would have to be Aikido Big Dojo. I play at least once a day and I’m on forums a lot but I don’t generally post mainly just look around but I do post on clan thread a lot. I check my pm’s several times a day and respond to each one that I get because it’s mainly a habit by now tbh. I’ve been playing Toribash since sometime in November, 2014 I have went inactive twice one of them I was gone for 5 months, the other I was gone for like 4 months. I’ve only been playing Aikido Big Dojo since 5th dan but I’ve gotten at least half decent at the mod in the 3k games I’ve played(completely estimated guess), when I first played Toribash I was a super big loser and I mained classic.tbm, I then went to mushu (it was just a phase mom!) then I went to boxshu, and as I said I went on to ABD/Kido mods. When I was an itty bitty noob I was taught how to play Toribash by a player that goes by the name of Obediant, I’ve always liked the members of WAPOW(Hi Seth) I just never thought I’d have a chance of ever getting into it, but I’m here now and I appreciate that you have taken the time to read my application! ~Toodles

WAPOW!
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Originally Posted by Chara View Post
Hello, my name is Chara (Dylan irl), my favorite mod would have to be Aikido Big Dojo. I play at least once a day and I’m on forums a lot but I don’t generally post mainly just look around but I do post on clan thread a lot. I check my pm’s several times a day and respond to each one that I get because it’s mainly a habit by now tbh. I’ve been playing Toribash since sometime in November, 2014 I have went inactive twice one of them I was gone for 5 months, the other I was gone for like 4 months. I’ve only been playing Aikido Big Dojo since 5th dan but I’ve gotten at least half decent at the mod in the 3k games I’ve played(completely estimated guess), when I first played Toribash I was a super big loser and I mained classic.tbm, I then went to mushu (it was just a phase mom!) then I went to boxshu, and as I said I went on to ABD/Kido mods. When I was an itty bitty noob I was taught how to play Toribash by a player that goes by the name of Obediant, I’ve always liked the members of WAPOW(Hi Seth) I just never thought I’d have a chance of ever getting into it, but I’m here now and I appreciate that you have taken the time to read my application! ~Toodles

WAPOW!

sorry chara, your cool and all but lazy app bro coulda been so much better

also you basically just showed us your commitment to the clan in discord chat by saying "not re-applying"
Last edited by Mikes; Oct 22, 2016 at 07:28 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I'm only not re-applying because of the fact that if I'm denied I'm denied if I'm not I'm not so I don't see a point in re-applying.
Originally Posted by Chara View Post
I'm only not re-applying because of the fact that if I'm denied I'm denied if I'm not I'm not so I don't see a point in re-applying.

im just saying it doesnt look to good saying
that when being giving constructive criticism on your app.

it makes you look like you dont care about getting in.
I assume our clan looks for long haul people. but as you speak your already in a clan.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Mikes, I'm not in a clan and as you said "I was in Ae" I'm not and I've never been in Ae so please don't make up stuff kthnx
Merc's WAPOW Application
Hello WAPOW, Merc here. Some of you may know me as Zen from before my namechange. I was the leader of FC for around 2 years and was constantly reviving it in that time period. After at least 5 revival cycles I decided to throw in the towel on FC and hand it over to Valt. If I wasn't going to lead FC what was I to do? WAPOW was my first choice.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself, my real name is Jake and I am 15 years old and currently living in The Philippines so that is GMT +8. I'm sure you guys have seen our president's speeches on CNN at one point or another. If you haven't then remember that Google is your friend.

How can I help WAPOW? The good question. I would help with any events if you would deem me fit for co-organizing it along with helping in wars. I know a lot of you guys in WAPOW and after 2 years of leading FC pretty much solo I wanna be in a clan where people actually help each other, chat and have fun. WAPOW is the most fitting clan in my eyes. I know some of you may dislike me but I don't have a problem with that. You can actually just PM me about it and I'll limit interaction with you if you would want that.

Now to answer some of the questions of the first post. My favorite mod is aikidobigdojo of course, I'm sure many of you know that. If you want a reason it's mainly the strategy and playstyle of it that catches my eye. Yes I post, I post a lot, around 4500 right now I believe. As for PMs the same is true, I filled up my PMs and had to clear a few months back and now I am almost half-full with my PMs again. And yes Discord, I'm already in your server and would be glad if I would be allowed to change my nickname.

Oh hobbies this'll be fun, I am into martial arts such as muay-thai. I am really into card magic and currently working on a color change called the duck change. Along with that I enjoy gaming & watching videos and chatting with people online usually here on the forums.

I wish I could make this longer but I feel I covered the majority of it already and to make this longer would probably just end up being me rambling on. This is my first time applying for a clan in over 2 years so I hope I did decent at least. Thanks for reading this app and considering recruiting me to WAPOW. ~Merc

P.S.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Merc; Oct 22, 2016 at 08:32 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |