Toribash
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
THE AVATAR IS NOT THE REMIX ALBUM

geeeeeeeeeeeeez

Listening to the pre-remix album then. When I haven't heard of the artist or the album, I just take what googlø gives me.

I take it then the future holds no 620 liaxo credits and a tori poem for you, and no name change for I?
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
My internet is going bonkers, fuck you.

Get new shiternet

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
liaxo, lol ur silly

I swear Ryan has downs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Can't liaxo get the 10K from our parrot bank ? I mean why are we keeping those thousands of TCs for ? Come on that lovely friend deserves it ;)
Purple is my favorite color
My dear babbu's. The thing is, if 10K is as little as you make it sounds (though it is 16 times my great fortune), maybe an agreement can be made between the Erth and miself, where the mista get's 620 tc in addition to an unique service that no one but I can deliver.
Within the space of seven breaths Erth will see whether or not so there is something I could offer that is worth 9380 tc.
I am not sure but I think he has no right for that. He must take 10K from anyone who wants a letter change in his name. I am not sure though.
-----
But don't worry if he didn't accept your precious services instead of the 10K, we will get those letters capitalized for you.
Last edited by rainboweye; Sep 22, 2014 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
He hasn't not not accepted yet. Remember, Erth, the space of seven breaths.
I swear, liax takes some serious drugs

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
From the movie Ghost Dog, something-something Bushido:

In the words of the ancients, one should make his decisions within the space of seven breaths. If discrimination is long, it will spoil. When matters are done leisurely, seven out of ten will turn out badly. A warrior is a person who does things quickly.

When your mind is going hither and thither, discrimination will never be brought to a conclusion. With an intense, fresh and undelaying spirit, one will make his judgments within the space of seven breaths. It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break right through to the other side.
I agree with you Mega, he's on something... lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation