Toribash
i want to have something to lough , i dont really understand waht they want .. they Show us as example an orange .. and that isnt that ugly too

do you have any ideas waht i could do to make it problably the ugliest Picture ?

edit: basically i Need to draw a twerking miley cirus ?
Last edited by Jaker; Oct 7, 2013 at 04:54 PM.
Oh yeah, I have an art piece that I am working on.

It will be the most hideous/ horrendous thing this community has ever done.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
ist that edit uglier ? its to much somehow .. the whole Picture Looks wrong in my opinion
as you can see .. alot of random effects there
is that what they want .. ?
Attached Images
Unbenannt1.jpg (21.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Jaker; Oct 7, 2013 at 09:31 PM.
They want something so ugly that they can't look at it for more than ten seconds at a time
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
• Themes are important. Make sure not to doodle around randomly. SOMETHING should be recognizable. A good concept that makes us laugh will beat a bad concept that looks really bad but is boring to look at. We will not tell you what to draw. Use your lack of imagination.
... :/

edit: how is that one

god created man

i hope thats uglier now ..
Last edited by Jaker; Oct 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM.
Jaker you are just too good, you can't make anything ugly. lol

You need to forget all those skills and make the shittiest thing evar.
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
:hurricane::hurricane::hurricane::hurricane:

:hurricane::hurricane::hurricane::hurricane:
Last edited by Juhizz; Oct 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM.