Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Vendoor clearly has enough no's to be rejected.

Holotor and Butler both have multiple votes for them, and none against them that I could see.

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Eh, this is retarded,

I withdraw my application etc.

I expected more patience.
Especially from a GM.

Especially since I applied before Neko (by a few weeks) and had more yesses, yeah sure make sense.

Anyways, this isn't the org I thought it was. Peace
More attention was brought upon by my app, judging by the fact I took a new page and I was notifying kingsta of my application via facebook
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
More attention was brought upon by my app, judging by the fact I took a new page and I was notifying kingsta of my application via facebook

^

That.

Some people use the 10 posts per page feature, so the older application won't always be the first to be read.

But, it's your choice. Good luck elsewhere.

It's not actually the fact I'm a GM that has made this happen, it's the fact that both me and Zoro are busy at the moment. I have loads of work to do and my Internet has been cut of temporarily. Yes I got a message from Neko every 2-4 hours about his application so he kept me notified through that.
I kept asking about the previous applicants because I simply did not have the time to tho back page by page to check their status; like I would usually do.

If you don't want to carry on with your application feel free.
But I am disappointed by the level of patience here
Last edited by Kingsta; Oct 28, 2013 at 08:09 PM.