Toribash
Nice nick (I just love "Death Note")

Why Do You Want To Join.

Also is there any reason why you would like to join us?
Yes, not only because to enter, like the name because it means something to me Evolution is Evolving as my life can not explain.
shinigami
Name:Warrior/Matteo Duncombe
Belt:4thdan basically a 5th dan
GMT:7:46p.m
Past Clans:Psy,Card,and Yakuza
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):ReplayMaking,Art,and Marketing

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):FallenWarrior24

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Didn't quite get what this means

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):TaeKkyon,Aikido and wushu.

About Yourself:I'm 15, my name is Matteo Duncombe i'm in high school, and I enjoy gamming and sports.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I want to join eVo because it's a legit clan and it's been around for a while and i'm planning to make this my permanet clan.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:Help support my clan, by representing it well and I hope that if I get in this clan we will achive greatness and join some of my buds
i am the best in toribash
update on my app
wondering if its being discussed
(not to rush )
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
Name:Luan
Belt:Custom belt
GMT: 0:00 or -1:00 (Switzerland-Lausanne)
Past ClansNo-Mercy.Erth.Revenge.)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):
Marketing.
Player Card:
Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Gunz
Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):I've some friends here, but no one recommended me.
Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Aikido,Wushu and Aikidobigdojo.
About YourselfAbout me.
I'm not sure how to write an essay, so I take the liberty, through this, to tell you a little of my life. I was born in Brazil in 1996 was a difficult time, we had little money, and my parents worked hard. But not for all these difficulties, I left to go, trying to change my reality. At 10 years old, I met a Jiu-Jitsu, a Brazilian martial art. I quickly fell in love with the sport, I practice to this day, and I dream to be a professional someday. I have faith that I will be. At age 15, my father was a victim of violence in Brazil, he was robbed and killed by bandits. Today I live with my mother, we have a comfortable life, and I shall not want. Still not working, but I intend to do so soon.
This is my essay you will, I hope be a player to the height of his clan. And if accepted, will not disappoint.
Why Do You Want To Join.
What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:Get some fun with Evo members.

Nice,martial arts. I have 11 years karate and wish to do Jiu-Jitsu sometime soon!

Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
Yes, not only because to enter, like the name because it means something to me Evolution is Evolving as my life can not explain.

Good answer yo.

I like this app.
Also,I'll be reviewing the apps that have been updated.You guys are very persistent. I like it yo ;)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Name: Cameron/notaboss/Drekz
Belt: 4th dan, close to 5th dan, on Drekz, black belt, on NuclearX black belt
GMT:
Past Clans: TFO, Entity/Wind, Fake,
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Beginner Video Maker, Beginner in art, Marketing

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):As you can see I have three for some odd reason.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): None

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Aikido, Aikido BigDojo, Judo, TaekKyon.

About Yourself: My name is Cameron I am 14 years old, I tend to spend most of my time on this game, when I am not on this game I am following my passion, baseball.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I would like to join eVo because I know a few people in this clan, and I know that it's a great clan to be in. Another reason is that I am looking for a permanent clan to be a part of.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: If I do join eVo I would want to make this clan better with a new active member, I also hope to have some fun with some of my buds and people that I don't know yet.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Name:Sikuz
Belt:Black almost Dan - - Proof: Alt,Rutzorr
GMT:Cali-USA
Past Clans:[DarkRage],[M]
Special Skills:Good at Wushu,Sparring,LUA and c++

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Rutzorr[ALT],Quick Shot,Spinny

Modes You're Good At: Wushu,ABD,Aikido,Judo/JudoFrac,Wushu_Pro,TDK

About Yourself:I Like Martial Arts I do MMA/UFC in real Specialty is Akido and BJJ I also Like to Script/LUA or C++ I like to Talk and make new friends.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I wan't to join this Clan Because I heard They are good at Judo/Sparring and I want to Join because I want to stay in an active clan.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:I wish to Accomplish My Sparring and My Fight style i would like to train until I can complete this goal.