Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Can't tell if you are being serious or sarcastic

Edit: oh god there are 3 kids in the back of my English class making cat noises and other animal noises while the teacher is talking. FFS it's grade 12, people need to grow up -_-
Last edited by Osiris; Sep 10, 2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Instead of saying animal it said anal.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
I'm doing fine, I just find the school system to be retarded and all the classes are redundant because my shitty classmates are dumb as shit, so they ask the same question over and over for 45 minutes, and then the teachers use 15 minutes to take attendance.

I mean, we used 3 hours in physics to explain why there are seasons. Then 3 more on explaining the cycle of the moon.

Even in psychology where I thought there might be at least a few intelligent people, they are retarded as fuck. We had a quiz a last week, and I got 15/15, but they still managed to drag that down to an average of 3/15 for the class.

Our biology teacher thought humans had 96 chromosomes after meiosis. I don't even know what to say.

I'm dropping out so I can get a fulltime job and eventually my own apartment. I'd rather use my time making money by actively doing something, than paying money to sit and correct the motherfucking teachers at school.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Yeah, that and how teachers just give out work and don't keep the students engaged. I don't Learn too well from a sheet of paper, I would rather have the teacher stand up and teach the class
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Can't tell if you are being serious or sarcastic

Edit: oh god there are 3 kids in the back of my English class making cat noises and other animal noises while the teacher is talking. FFS it's grade 12, people need to grow up -_-

Completely serious. I understand what it is like to have trouble in school, but I couldn't imagine getting kicked out because of it (I'm a junior in high school).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
I'm doing fine, I just find the school system to be retarded and all the classes are redundant because my shitty classmates are dumb as shit, so they ask the same question over and over for 45 minutes, and then the teachers use 15 minutes to take attendance.

I mean, we used 3 hours in physics to explain why there are seasons. Then 3 more on explaining the cycle of the moon.

Even in psychology where I thought there might be at least a few intelligent people, they are retarded as fuck. We had a quiz a last week, and I got 15/15, but they still managed to drag that down to an average of 3/15 for the class.

Our biology teacher thought humans had 96 chromosomes after meiosis. I don't even know what to say.

I'm dropping out so I can get a fulltime job and eventually my own apartment. I'd rather use my time making money by actively doing something, than paying money to sit and correct the motherfucking teachers at school.

You might as well just be the teacher.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Guys, can somebody give me ~190 tc?
I got really poor. lol
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
You might as well just be the teacher.

Nah, I'd slap the shit out of those shitheads 10 minutes into the class.

Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Guys, can somebody give me ~190 tc?
I got really poor. lol

Sure, sending some right away.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

The point of high school is to impress upon colleges, whose point it is to impress upon your job of choice, or at least influence their decision in some way or another. Dealing with high school (arguably the easiest time of your life) will allow you to make more of a profit in the future, in theory at least. Of course, then there's the question of whether you want your entire life to center around making money so you can enjoy your life (that is centered around making money) to it's fullest. Food for thought.
Preposterously dank.
Nomad, the most horrible fact is, that approximately 90% of the whole planet lives for money. They just have their job, get money from the bank and in some time give it back.
It's just our planets system to live. Money is nothing but paper. People should be smarter, but obviously - they're not.
Ferras, I wuv you! Thanks! <3
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Nomad, the most horrible fact is, that approximately 90% of the whole planet lives for money. They just have their job, get money from the bank and in some time give it back.
It's just our planets system to live. Money is nothing but paper. People should be smarter, but obviously - they're not.
Ferras, I wuv you! Thanks! <3

I'm ppprrreeeeeeeeetttyyyyyy sure you don't want to bring 3 live chickens and 10 square yards of textile cloth to the grocery store to buy food, or have your boss pay you in citrus fruits for two weeks of work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]