Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
lmfao that dude had a lower score than the bot

Probably because he was unranked and had careless friends inviting him to an advanced-ass game idk
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Gratz road to MG1 now?

ofc, that ak guy was the worst smurf ever, he had 21hrs on rec.
and he said he was mg2 at start of game.
Last edited by BuZe; Apr 22, 2015 at 03:55 PM.
Hey guys, quick question.
How long does it take to rank up to gold nova? Because I've been carrying almost every single match today and still didn't rank up from silver elite master :|
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
What were the ranks you were playing with?

Silver elite masters and some gold novas.
Just be consistent, once you start playing with gn2s and gn3s you'll rank up.
I always ask for ranks before and during the game.
I'm practicing with an LEM at the moment. Always just amazing. A friend and I started the same time, were both pretty terrible but at different things. I've got 22 hours, him 61. Gold Nova 2 and 3 respectively.

What's cool is we queue as three, and wow how unbelievable he plays compared to us. Just the 1v3s he does when the bomb has already been planted and he's CT is so cool. Learned the call outs for Mirage, and I've learned to stop playing on Dust.

My account is too new to steam to buy :C... so I purchased them on a friends account. 10 boxes for fun. Only thing I got worth talking about was a Stat Track AK from the Chroma 2 case, think it's worth $24 which is neat.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post

YEEEE

lamo can't wait till you actually start playing agaisn't people who aren't bad at the game. some day

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I'm practicing with an LEM at the moment. Always just amazing. A friend and I started the same time, were both pretty terrible but at different things. I've got 22 hours, him 61. Gold Nova 2 and 3 respectively.

What's cool is we queue as three, and wow how unbelievable he plays compared to us. Just the 1v3s he does when the bomb has already been planted and he's CT is so cool. Learned the call outs for Mirage, and I've learned to stop playing on Dust.

My account is too new to steam to buy :C... so I purchased them on a friends account. 10 boxes for fun. Only thing I got worth talking about was a Stat Track AK from the Chroma 2 case, think it's worth $24 which is neat.

the stattrak ak should be at least a purple i think, but nice, and i know the feeling my friend just bought csgo and i gave him some cases that he could open since he couldn't buy anything from the market.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post

I mainly practice with MGE/DMGs, RARELY with one SMFC/GE dude, but we very rarely play. When I play with the SMFC/GE dude, it just doesn't even feel fair. He'll run out with a scout, kill two or three people and then run back nearly unharmed, it's outrageous.

Also, about your AK, sell that shit ASAP. The price for that is going to tank since the Chroma 2 case is super duper new. In a month or two you'll be able to get that same AK for $1-$3, and in a year you'll be able to get it <$1 more than likely.