Toribash
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Deak, YOUR THE MOST IMMATURE FREAK IN THE WORLD 0W0W0WW00WW00W0W

Like really?
I'm 14 and more mature than you, same goes for Twilight.

You say you are mature, yet you post about something that I took care of? Get out, you are just as immature as twilight.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Deak, YOUR THE MOST IMMATURE FREAK IN THE WORLD 0W0W0WW00WW00W0W

Like really?
I'm 14 and more mature than you, same goes for Twilight.

If you're going to call someone immature, at least don't use the phrase,"Like really?" and use age as a way to determine maturity. It ruins a lot.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger View Post
If you're going to call someone immature, at least don't use the phrase,"Like really?" and use age as a way to determine maturity. It ruins a lot.

I just like how he comes out of no where after the fight is over and tries to fire it up.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
AYe guys, try not to fight here ok? It's a place to chill, not a place of war. If you wish to fight, take it ingame,irc or pm. You guys are To old for this, diffently you deak. So less change up the convo here.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
AYe guys, try not to fight here ok? It's a place to chill, not a place of war. If you wish to fight, take it ingame,irc or pm. You guys are To old for this, diffently you deak. So less change up the convo here.

Zeus, if someone said they feel sorry for your kid, I am sure you would go off like I did. It's stupid how a kid thinks he knows how to raise a kid better then myself.
Well guys.... I'm back. For good. I stopped playing minecraft for a bit and decided to play some good ol' Toribash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Dunno
Just came back.
Cnc my vid in the art thread please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Deakster View Post
Zeus, if someone said they feel sorry for your kid, I am sure you would go off like I did. It's stupid how a kid thinks he knows how to raise a kid better then myself.

yeah, but I would just shake it off. Only thing you can do it's do your best, an nOt worry what People thank. dude, samething is the only option you have in most cases.

Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Well guys.... I'm back. For good. I stopped playing minecraft for a bit and decided to play some good ol' Toribash.

good to see you back here. Minecraft has been taken over lately.

Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Dunno
Just came back.
Cnc my vid in the art thread please

on the toribash art board thinly? If so I'll go take a look now.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather