Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

faps
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i have a seekrit shoop da whoop technique, the bullet should arrive in 2,5 years...

also... i got the best idea EVER! ima invent a fudgerator... it makes fudge, stores it and counts how much fudge it has produced and it keeps my cholesterol high as hell.

did some1 say im gay?

~RDC
i did
Last edited by RDC; Dec 16, 2009 at 01:14 AM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
everyone in the clan is a necropedo homo swiwel SWEEPER!
we already know that you are as fail as before... but anyways... gtf back on topic. ima leave.

bye.
וצהצוהצוצהצוצהצוצה

^^i have those buttons on my keyboard :O:O:O:O:O:O:O

im the best, im the pest, ur the rest, go fuck a nut you slut before i shut the door in front of michael moore.

i rule because i am supercoule
Miskastourney - JudoFrac.tbm - 1st Place.
Atourney - Judo.tbm - 2nd Place.
Cuz I fail a lot.
INDEED
Last edited by Pablo; Dec 16, 2009 at 12:49 AM.