Ranking
SparChar , never play Yi again in toplane. Or i will kill you !
You get lucky this time , but if you play Yi again and you have to fight against Nasus , Jax , Darius or whatever you will be killed.
Yi is a jungler , play it as a jungler ;)

Typicall Yi jungle build http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...1?tab=overview =) Also Usually i don't take QSS but Last whisper , just wanted to counter WW ult.
Just carryed my team so hard ^^
Also SparChan if you want to play , feel free to add me , "HawkeyeTFA" EUW.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
So I 2 champions left to buy to be able to start my top lane challenge.
I will be playing all the champions top in order and have to win at least once (fairly, no DCs and such) to progress to the next champ. Time to see how many years that'll take.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
SparChar , never play Yi again in toplane. Or i will kill you !
You get lucky this time , but if you play Yi again and you have to fight against Nasus , Jax , Darius or whatever you will be killed.
Yi is a jungler , play it as a jungler ;)

Typicall Yi jungle build http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...1?tab=overview =) Also Usually i don't take QSS but Last whisper , just wanted to counter WW ult.
Just carryed my team so hard ^^
Also SparChan if you want to play , feel free to add me , "HawkeyeTFA" EUW.

Oh damn, we have a wild META player who plays as Rito tells him to. Bet you don't like
yasuo support
Caitlyn jungle
Hecarim mid
AP Nami
Blitz top
Vayne jungle
Amumu top
AP tryndamere
Leona top
Thresh mid
Lulu mid
Gnar adc
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I got annihilated by a Yi top 3 weeks ago =/. Was playing as Malphite... You essentially don't have a Q because a good Yi uses his Q to hit you and dodge yours.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
So I took on DrHax' advice..

don't mind the build, it's literally just what i needed every amumu game.. lmao

The only part I skipped on was the whole warding thing.. oops
Last edited by Holotor; Mar 20, 2015 at 04:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
So I took on DrHax' advice..

don't mind the build, it's literally just what i needed every amumu game.. lmao

The only part I skipped on was the whole warding thing.. oops

Which advice was that

And I'm just really glad I could help. Especially a good friend like you. Miss our skype calls with you me and her.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I focused on kill participation, cs and itemization. Mainly kill participation and just being there every time in teamfights instead of farming jungle and splitpushing lanes and letting my team die 5v4.. haha

And yeah I miss our skype calls too <3 Really wish I had a decent ping on NA server so I could play witchu :'c
Yeah, I zoned Talon hard because I froze the wave a lot and won every trade because I dodged his Q with mine. I even almost 1v2'd them when jg chased me to turret while minions whacked at him so I just turned. It was so close ;c
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays