3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Nah, Squirre1 wins due to his "Shut up woman get on my horse" remix thing :D

He didn't even quote it correctly:P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Allies can post here as long as we know who you are etc.

Cretor I was not having a go at you it was just a free warning. You have and will not be punished and thus the warning, but now you are aware and that is all I intended the post to do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
DanielJr: If you could try and post everyday, at least once, that would be great. It just lets us know that you're still with us. It also helps those who aren't so active in-game (like myself) but also need to know who is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I played DOOM2 all day (death-match with my friends) during my school and I can't remember what did i studied at that time :P something about chemistry i guess cause it was chemistry-tek high school, then i left to college and got hooked on graphic programs like photoshop, painter, illustrator, corel and web design, etc. So I went to job application that I read in newspapers and... Now I'm in constant loop work-home-tb =P
What I want to say is: u study one thing but what u will do latter is different story.
Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Bojan, when you got the time, I'll show you how to do it fight a bunch of links without Toriprime. Dont worry, you wont get banned =D

Just look at mine for example.

HOW?! Please pm me. I will have to put three links latter:
To PIRATEZ, To TORIBLUSH web page and To MY SHOP
Somehow i became 4th dan... Now i had rank 444 and 4th dan, but lost that after a few games this morning

EDIT: No, wait, I still got it!
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 1, 2010 at 08:35 AM.