Toribash
I got another bugsplat from Rito guys. It ain't my firewall, LOL ReplY which wasn't running, or my antivirus. So another 5 low priority games for 20 mins. Hooray!

But yeah, gonna see how long it takes to level my Zed account. Btw, is there an impact on your ELO if you pick the more difficult option when you first start the game?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
@Spar: I think the difficulty only relates to whether or not you have to do the super weird tutorial level.

@Leaf:

Leaf, Silver 4, Introduction

Game 1, Sivir, 4/2/3

Game 2, 13/13/14

Game 3, Lucian, 5/7/11

Game 4, Jarvan IV, 7/5/19

Conclusion

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Similar to what you did with him I guess; tell me how to improve myself so I can get to gold :') I'm a pretty sucky player

Thank you <3

ah edit:

I just remembered that the last game I played which was a loss with Quinn ADC was due to somebody not respecting pick order and locking in top lane as the 5th person regardless. Though I still did piss poor because I let my temper keep me from trying to play :/
Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 19, 2015 at 10:43 PM.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Similar to what you did with him I guess; tell me how to improve myself so I can get to gold :') I'm a pretty sucky player

Thank you <3

ah edit:

I just remembered that the last game I played which was a loss with Quinn ADC was due to somebody not respecting pick order and locking in top lane as the 5th person regardless. Though I still did piss poor because I let my temper keep me from trying to play :/

Well if you are mentally weak that's the biggest problem.

But give me your tag name
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Mentally? I don't follow ^^'

SoulSkrix EUW
-----
Oh and if you have the time my duo q partner and IRL friend would love to have the same done; his name is Elkee68

He plays a lot of top lane renekton and basically only plays him in the top lane but he is so damn consistent with him
Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 19, 2015 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Mentally? I don't follow ^^'

SoulSkrix EUW
-----
Oh and if you have the time my duo q partner and IRL friend would love to have the same done; his name is Elkee68

He plays a lot of top lane renekton and basically only plays him in the top lane but he is so damn consistent with him

Okiedokie.

SoulSkrix, No MMR Found, Silver 4

Game 1, Quinn, 3/8/4

Game 2, Trundle, 10-3-15

Game 3, Malzahar, 9-3-9

Verdict

-----

Elkee, Bronze 3

Game 1, Nunu, 3/10/11

Game 2, Renekton, 1/3/5

Game 3, Talon, 4/7/5

Verdict

It took an hour but I hope I helped =/
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 20, 2015 at 01:01 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
@Spar: I think the difficulty only relates to whether or not you have to do the super weird tutorial level.

@Leaf:

Leaf, Silver 4, Introduction

Game 1, Sivir, 4/2/3

Game 2, 13/13/14

Game 3, Lucian, 5/7/11

Game 4, Jarvan IV, 7/5/19

Conclusion

Yea I kinda go really passive when I'm in lane since I usually just last hit since I prefer not to get ganked, but as you said, I should ward more and become aware of possible ganks.

Could you perhaps look at one of my support and one of my top games? Also, ehat trinket would you recommend for a situation? reading from what you've posted I interpret lens for jungle, blue for adc/mid-long ranged skillshots (maybe), and warding trinket for mid and top?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Thanks a lot it really helped! You really did pick my worst games out and give it to me though haha xD
-----
Oh and how come I don't have MMR?
Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 20, 2015 at 02:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
At least you did something right in your games. I'm Bronze V for a reason lol
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays