Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Apparently, it's a Windows 10 problem. Riot didn't do shit for me tho.

windows 10? Wheres windows 9?

OT: Uhhh in other news, i got S4...i guess

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Nope nvm, it's not just Windows 10. Gbay99 got it too except he had less corrupted files. I had over 2000 and got a 20 minute low priority queue. Thanks Riot.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Nope nvm, it's not just Windows 10. Gbay99 got it too except he had less corrupted files. I had over 2000 and got a 20 minute low priority queue. Thanks Riot.

"you're welcome" ~Rito
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
So I managed to get my gf to download league. Should be interesting to see how her first game goes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah. When you start lol it's always hard , if i remember well , i wait level 15 To start playing game with people and not bot...

Aniway , Pantheon-Sama still carrying !
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...1?tab=overview

Also this lux and aatrox where focusing sion support all the game >_<...We can win faster if they focused the carry.

Thanks to bard and Varus to support me and get my back.

Also i'm pretty pround of me cuz i just make pantheon mechanics work for me.
Get around 400 hp right after killing jax and chased by sion and twitch , enter in the bush next to their red and wait for twitch , stunning him with W , used the E then abuse of the E passive with the Q spell...One kill , Around 300 hp left and Draven is coming to kill me , run in the same bush and do the same thing i've done with twitch then kill the sion and escape with 50 Hp.... Like a badass baker. Also , easy Quadra , too bad enemy jungler wasnt here , can't get my penta.

I LOVE so much pantheon E passive... '3'
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Mar 18, 2015 at 05:37 PM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Not really. If you're smart like me, knew you were gonna go against noobs and watched how other people play beforehand, you'd come in with an advantage. A serious advantage. I would say I had a hefty win rate as Annie when I just started.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I rarely played bots......like.....really rarely.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I mean it will only be bots
Have her do tutorial at beginning, will really help

I told her I would help her. But she is on her own.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:O :O :O

First off- you can gift yourself mystery gifts

SECONDLY - THEY PUT RAVENBORN LB ON SALE IN A BUNDLE!!!! ALL I WANTED WAS THIS FUCKING SKIN

In later news, I will main LeBlanc literally any lane now that I finally got this fucking skin.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!