Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
Hmm, not too sure about this one. I'd have to wait till I met you in game before I deliver a verdict.

^^^Yep, application was a bit.. iffy for me. So, neutral at this point.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
What about the word.. Holocaust...

Never has a word caused so much controversy, death, and hate.

Sacrifice by Fire..

I have read Mein Kampf recently and delved into the mind of Hitler..
So what do you guys think is my question..
You hear the word Holocaust you think....
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
High school isnt scary one bit. The biggest thing is, and seriously listen, is to BE YOURSELF. dont let cliches and people change who you are. Stay true to yourself and change the stuff around you, dont let the stuff around you change you!

I currently live in St. Louis Missouri, MURICA. (hence STL) im 17, football player, 6'3 170 pounds, studmuffin mc dandy pants, loves long walks on the beach, and im gonna be the president one day. and then proceed to blow up Russia because FUCK YOU USSR. hahaha jkkk but korea is going down.

AND look at this awesome quote! PLEASE READ THIS DONT SKIM

“Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where tax-and-spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio, and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody's high!”

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Oblivion - Devour and Enlighten
Oblivion - Delve Into The Darkness
Oblivion - Benevolence Not Required.
Oblivion - Vanquish and Overcome.
Oblivion - Devorantis in tenebris lumen(Darkness that consumes light.)

Those are mine.
http://fuckyeahalisonbriesboobs.tumblr.com/

Cause it's a thing.

At some point I might post a picture of my girlfriend.

Sorry Pamaaj - always more fish in the sea! Or some similar sort of statement.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
Thank you Kveykva ... Thank you ...

I approve of the creation of the Boyfriend Asskissing Thread. I need anything at this point to help me get out of washing Cheska's clothes for a month (long story; involves vodka).

Oh and yeah, it's been 2 months now (of being together as a loving yet nefarious tandem of insane weirdos; not necessarily of being "official"; we've only been "official" for about a week or so) and we're still successfully failing at life together successfully.
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 07:05 PM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
I'll fight you to the death for her.

Not necessary. She'll fight you to the death for me for herself for me ... if that makes any sense.

That's how much she loves me bro. While it does make me seem like a non-aggressive sissy, it's still love.
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 11:33 PM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Pamaaj View Post
Oh Timee, The others weren't supposed to know about this.

We must find a way to capture this mystical creature formally know as "Alison brie".

Suggestions on what to do with her once we do so?

Here's the game plan, brothers:

Materials needed
(Everything is in order. I prepared all of the necessary stuff beforehand while we were waiting for Brother Pammy's return.)

1.) Inconspicuous black van (I painted over our former business name, "Cougar Hunters International") --- CHECK
2.) Innocuous white rag that may or may not contain chloroform (Absolutely do NOT use it to wipe off your upper-lip sweat, especially when you're in the presence of sweat-inducing Alison Brie) --- CHECK
3.) Totally non-suspicious balaclavas (can be substituted with totally non-suspicious hockey masks) --- CHECKEROONIE

Four-part plan
1.) Infiltration --- Pammy
2.) Extraction --- Zander
3.) Interrogation --- Timee (I've been practicing my "screaming questions at the hostage while holding a hanging lightbulb very close to his/her eyes" interrogation move on my pet cat. My cat is now undergoing electro-shock therapy at our local animal shelter. I think I'm ready.)

... and the best part ...

4.) Repeated, forceful, and hopefully mutually pleasurable insertion --- All three of us (I go first though)
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 11:25 PM.
fl0w
Auschwitz. Daschau. Anne Frank. Mustard gas. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.

"Mama! Mama! They're hurting me, Mama!"

That's about it.
Last edited by Trick; May 17, 2013 at 07:20 PM.
fl0w