Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello fellow coffee members, i would like to have an alliance with this wonderful clan. I am a nice guy, and i would like to post here sometimes. Although most of (im pretty sure it's more then "most of") you guys don't know me, i am a nice guy to have around your board. The last days i am looking at this board, and i like it, nice members around here, i would like to speak with you guys on IRC and in the threads of Coffee. Don't expect major donations to the clan bank or stuff like that, the thing you will benefit if you accept this alliance application, is a nice, mature guy that is active around the IRC and the forum of Coffee. And maybe small donations for the clan bank but hey, it's better than nothing donated at your clan bank.

So, this was pretty much my application for alliance, hope you guys will accept it.
Last edited by Olly; Jun 5, 2011 at 06:07 PM. Reason: grammatical error found
Originally Posted by SonnyXP View Post
Hello fellow coffee members, i would like to have a alliance with this wonderful clan. I am a nice guy, and i would like to post here sometimes. Although most of (im pretty sure it's more then "most of") you guys don't know me, i am a nice guy to have around your board. The last days i am looking at this board, and i like it, nice members around here, i would like to speak with you guys on IRC and in the threads of Coffee. Don't expect major donations to the clan bank or stuff like that, the thing you will benefit if you accept this alliance application, is a nice, mature guy that is active around the IRC and the forum of Coffee. And maybe small donations for the clan bank but hey, it's better than nothing donated at your clan bank.

So, this was pretty much my application for alliance, hope you guys will accept it.

Lovely honesty, nice grammar, sexy avatar
Yes
Also, i think i remember you from my noob days, back in march 2010.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by SonnyXP View Post
Err... My join date is May 2010, so that's like impossible.

I ment that i started in March, but i probably saw you later somewhere.
Or i just messed you with some other guy.
It's All About Expansion