Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

welcome to the clan Spm. Hope you like it here I'm sure everyone else will give you a warm welcome. This is just my opinion, but I think you'll be a great addition to our clan

wow, first good post today. are you trying to give a post more time? (;
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
:P welcome to the clan Spm. Hope you like it here :D I'm sure everyone else will give you a warm welcome. This is just my opinion, but I think you'll be a great addition to our clan

Just your opinion?
Oh ho-ho-ho, I'll add more to this clan than a multiplication sign. (Goddamn that joke is classy as fuck.)

So any League of Legends players here? I was thinking we could get a clan team going if there were enough of us :)

Also, thanks Zyrax and Kwl.
--------
So I've noticed that there are generally different rules for what is considered spam in clan discussion thread. Rather than trudge through all the posts to try and find a pattern here's a few questions for you fine Gentlemen:

Does discussion relating to our real lives count as spam? Does a message here have to be beneficial to the clan as a whole or can it be just one person? Is it all right to post spam at the end of an otherwise useful post?
you told us that you're good at art, so may you try to get some ideas for new clanbanners here?
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
you told us that you're good at art, so may you try to get some ideas for new clanbanners here?

Well firstly there's the size. It's too large and stretches the forum skin at the regular size (for me anyway, I therefore assume for a good few other people =\) Needs to be a bit smaller IMO

As for artistically, I'm not very innovative :p The only thing I can think of to improve the titles would be some snow but even at that, I can't find any way of making it look good.

Though after some google searching I found this:
http://gimp-werkstatt.de/eisschrift.php
Ah, silly Spm :D
Nah man, I'm just using Google Chrome to translate it. I found it through an art forum that I googled.
I am in fact Irish. Yourself?
Sup guys, had a bad week full of home work, im back
-----
Hello Spm, Sownds like Spam LOL, But i gove you a warm welcome
Last edited by pwn3ddude; Dec 2, 2011 at 11:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ll Tammakuu ll pidda ll fighter13 ll nocheerios ll
Best Internet Gay Guy
Originally Posted by pwn3ddude View Post
Sup guys, had a bad week full of home work, im back

Oh man, don't remind me to the horror, I've got myself so much homework this week.

Also, welcome Spm!
I use Flash CS5.5 for the art and then GIMP for editing. There's some MLP fan art on my DA (link in my sig) if you wanna check it out.