Yes to watch list, no to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dilt MUST be on that list and maybe trik too, idk bout Kat never saw him playing aikidoBD so i can't tell, Handler is great on aikidoBD too, and Kev.......(jk ) also Fachry is one of the best aikidoBD players we have
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
My apologies, but things have changed again thus rendering this thread out of date.

I'll be posting an updated version shortly, but for now please refer to this thread for information about the current match-ups in the league: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=310053
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, we seems to fight Fish, not Aliens..
maybe ill sharpen up my skills this afternoon...since ive been a long time not playing ingame
we rub a mexican monkey
I'll be announcing who your opponents are after I know them. Unfortunately you guys will have to wait for the top bracket to have their matches before you can fight.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm sorry, but when did we face guardians and dp?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
You didnt. Because they did not compete in the first round, you got a bye through to where you are now.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh I see, kk thanks.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
I like the idea how we determine who's the best players in the clan. We should do that.

Clan ladder people ;)
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris