Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Obvious yes to Holotor :0
Only if you promise to play with me though.

I will also vote for HolyButler, he seems to have enough of a grip of the mod.
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 23, 2013 at 08:00 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Good Day, Team Aikido.

My name is Neko, (Kris Bjorkestad to my mother) and I'm 16 years old, I'm Norwegian but I live in the UK live I have done for most of my life, I currently live in Glasgow, Hyndland to be specific. (Gmt+0)

Aikido (or Aikido Big Dojo) is really the only mod I play, primarily playing with [Tint] or Russian players as they're always the biggest challenge. I guess you could say I had a very reckless style, throwing myself about in order to get people off balance, but thankfully, now I have a lot more structure and form. (You can thank Dinis and Kristis for this.) I always like to assign challenges for myself, e.g "I'm going to dq him inside/outside" or "I'm going to throw him to the right" it gives an extra difficulty and enjoyment to fights.

I will explain each of my attached replays. (Excuse the silly names)

Dropped Like A Rock: In this replay the challenge I assigned myself was to get the person on to their back, and thanks to an ill placed kick which put my opponent off balance it was rather simple to lower and twist myself to get him onto his back.

GG Buttface:
I included this replay as you can see the transition to recklessness to form quite well in this, this was during the time where Dinis was desperately trying to get me to stop throwing myself about. But as you can see I slow down near the end and manage to dismember a shoulder by over extending it and threw dinis.

Omg What:
The challenge I assigned myself in this replay was to dq my opponent behind me, so the obvious solution was a suplex, now as he jumped while I dropped I got dangerously close to the ground, but with some tricky maneuvers I managed to avoid dq'ing myself and got a throw on him.

rekd dinis:

Another Dinis replay, in this one the challenge was to not use my usual clap but to go with something silly, as shown I kick him and throw him off balance, but dinis being dinis he pulled my off balance as well, but I quickly manage to get back onto my feet, to avoid being lifted/kicked I grab his leg and use it to move away to a more stable position. With my leg raised I saw an oppurtunity to execute an Axe Kick (Japanese for this is Kakato Geri, which is why you see me /em'ing it) It goes to plan thankfully pulling off a decap, normally decapitations or dismembers mean little to me but I was rather proud of this.

I have more replays, but to avoid a wall of text I'll leave them out, if you'd like me to show them you need only ask. Thanks for reviewing my app.
Attached Files
Dropped like a rock.rpl (27.4 KB, 10 views)
gg butface.rpl (65.9 KB, 10 views)
rekd dinis.rpl (74.5 KB, 10 views)
omg what.rpl (38.4 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I say yes. Quite an original style.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Yes, Neko is a good guy and an excellent player.
You have 4 yes's, bulk it up boy.

Any more comments on The others before I make a decision?