Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Don't make any bad habits because it will be hard to break them. I walk wayyyy too much, and I'm struggling to fix it.

Other than that, my grenade positioning is quite poor. If anyone has some good videos that would be great.

What do you mean by grenade positioning
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
he was saying that he can't setup grenades throws that well before he goes into a site, or he has a problem throwing them. if you have a problem throwing them just fuck around offline and if you need help with the smokes and molotovs into sites just youtube it.

anyone got killing floor 2 btw
I'm terrible at aiming grenades. One time match point we were up 14-11 and I lost us the round because I couldn't aim a smoke properly so I provided the enemy team with more cover then we got.
I've since gotten better at aiming.

luck for opening first case and getting karambit
lol ya rite im getting 30 cents at most.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I'm terrible at aiming grenades. One time match point we were up 14-11 and I lost us the round because I couldn't aim a smoke properly so I provided the enemy team with more cover then we got.
I've since gotten better at aiming.

luck for opening first case and getting karambit
lol ya rite im getting 30 cents at most.

naaah man gotta try at least. Very first case I opened was a FN gut slaughter.
I was like cool a knife and everyone was teamspeak was omfg'ing.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Any explanation to how people that do horribly (specifically bottom-frag), get ranked up?
Today I was carrying some of the games leading up to the one I just played. We won this and I ranked up, but I had a horrible k/d and little to no mvps. I just dont get how the system can reward you for being horrible for a game. Anyone have any clue?'

Also, nice buze. : )
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by ed View Post
naaah man gotta try at least. Very first case I opened was a FN gut slaughter.
I was like cool a knife and everyone was teamspeak was omfg'ing.

smoof, i kinda want a karambit cause the shape is nice but I like the pullout of the butterfly knives
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Any explanation to how people that do horribly (specifically bottom-frag), get ranked up?
Today I was carrying some of the games leading up to the one I just played. We won this and I ranked up, but I had a horrible k/d and little to no mvps. I just dont get how the system can reward you for being horrible for a game. Anyone have any clue?'

probably because the system is dum. Or maybe you just got lucky or something idfk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Fuck you buze, I just got to silver elite master
-----
Y u do dis volvo
-----
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post

FUCK YE

Originally Posted by 2WC View Post

Eh, well you basically need to win not much matches but enough so that you have a winstreak of at least 2 matches or more. Depends on kills, assists (barely) and Mvps. That's how it worked for me :?
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Apr 22, 2015 at 06:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D