Toribash
Hey there RAllians. I know a few of you have been expecting this application as of today, well here it is.
  • My ingame/forum name is Playaj, but you can call me Jay.
  • I am residing in South Africa :O GMT+2
  • I speak English (Durr), Hebrew, Afrikaans, and a little bit of Zulu :P
  • I am currently a 10th Dan Black Belt - Rank 52.
  • I have been playing since October and progressing quickly.
  • I used to do texturing and made about half the TC I have ever made (Estimated 1.3 KK) doing texturing requests and sales.
  • I'm currently more into the item sale/marketing side of TB and it's lucrative TC earning.
  • I am 16 years old but I do feel as if I am more mature than that.
  • I have perfect grammar (When I attempt to do so)

• I would like to join RelaxAll because, as some of you may know, I recently left Nano. Since then, I haven't entirely felt comfortable anywhere else. When I am playing with the members of RA, I feel somewhat at home.
  • RA is a pre-dominantly wushu clan, and this is to my liking. You will see my replays further down.
  • RA is a very elite clan, skill is up to scratch. Me likes.
  • I have many friends in this clan - FlamingBob, Kickass, H4rl :P

So I heard you liek wushu replays.
Here's 4 wushu randoms/openers/comebacks. And 3 SP replays.

Anything else you guys need just let me know and I'll hop to it.
~Playaj
Attached Files
Playaj_Comeback.rpl (68.9 KB, 20 views)
Playaj_Wsushu.rpl (46.7 KB, 17 views)
PlayaWay.rpl (288 Bytes, 13 views)
PlayaH4rl.rpl (297 Bytes, 13 views)
Playaj_BreakDanceCap.rpl (93.5 KB, 11 views)
PlayaJ_FreeHugz.rpl (55.3 KB, 13 views)
Playaj_ComboNoGrab.rpl (159.2 KB, 13 views)
Playaj is a pretty cool guy. eh, plays awesome wushu and doesnt afraid of anything

also one of the few applicants with replays i enjoyed =D
Hey guys, Harl said it'd be worth some merit to post a formal application so here we go =). Hi! I am Hxcbbqimo, but you can cleverly nickname me Hax.

- Personal Data: I am a 16 year old, My real name is Jeff, and my ingame name is Hxcbbqimo.
- Belt: Masterbelt, Ranked like 63
- Your bank data: Currently, I am a little over 1 million TC (Confirmed by the org I am in). Demon/
- Your latest IQ result: 142
- your achievements (sp, mp, art): Sp- Im not great, but I have done madmans. Mp- I have won about 9 tournmanets and I have hosted about 12. Art- I have made 2 texture sets that have sold for 300k +, I currently also make flame recipes.

As for replays, I will post what I can find but if theres a certain trait you want to see in them let me know, I can either find some to fit the criteria or make some. But I will add a few.

- Why I want to join: ....This shouldn't even be asked to me. You guys are the coolest fucking clan to me. Sahee knows RelaxAll was my dream clan since.... idk probably black belt when I saw SuperJojo for the first time and saw how much shit he ripped. You guys came in second place in the clan league. But more than that. You guys are the sex of toribash. Yeah, Alpha is full of amazing players, but they don't care nearly as much about style and improv and relaxing it up as you guys do. You guys see that theres more to the game then winning.

But lets get passed the fucking huge list of amazing things that RelaxAll is that isn't personal. RelaxAll is full of people who I hold close to me, and are great friends. Its not like "oh yeah I know like a few of you guys and they seemed pretty chill". I know each and every one of you. Vam, or captain shiny.

Xarus, fucking sex machine (Yes I was watching you rape shit up in the semi-finals).

Nikelaos.... I don't know if you guys know this but Nikelaos literally taught me how to play without hitting "c" at the start of the game. He trained me extremely hard making me do things like make kicks without using anything lower than my abs, small dojo no grabbing sumo to practice my control of joints, comebacks and chases. He can vow for how much I have grown with you guys.

Sheczudio isn't here anymore, at least until school ends, but he can tell you what type of player I am and how close we are.

H4rl.... like the FUCK dude did you just spawn out of fucking nowhere and decide"hey I am going to be the loosest yet efficient player in toribash"? Honestly, I had never seen you before your application to RA in toribash... ever. And then I watch you play and you shit ripped shit up with 5 joints or less (another mission nike made me do). You redefine "Relaxing All" in game styles. Plus we are pretty tight.

Killer3366, I cant tell you how many times me and killer had our fun. Whether it was our spars in lenshu3 to get him ready for the big leagues in clan league, or when we played "the penguin game" in wushu where all we were allowed to do was use our glutes to "penguin" our ass over to the opponent and kill each other with them. Also playing the animal game where we imitated animals in our playing style. Hey killer, remember when you fucking decap'd me as fish out of water? That was the most hilarious shit I have ever seen.

SuperJojo, you were my standard. Always. I would always try to make comebacks as far as you, etc. And I told you a hundred times that I would learn how to play relax and you would say "you always say that and then never do it". Then I did it. The day I got your approval for being a good player, hell you even said I was better than you, jesus I was so fucking happy.

Back when Maldiluna was in here we had our fun, and we are still close friends. Hell, he knows now what I can do. And he likes it.

And Sahee. You left RelaxAll. And you probably won't read this. But I was always a huge fan of you. And while you may have never respected me as a player because you haven't seen what I have become and how relax I really am (I hit relax all every turn now, and I'm fucking rocking that shit up). But you did respect me as a person. You know I had faith, and dedication, and loyalty, intelligence, and I had heart. That I cared dangerously too much about things and people. You almost admitted it was beautiful once. But you and I have always been friends.

And Shockwave: I have known you since I was a brown belt and you were a 4th dan kicking the shit out of your 3rd dan clanny friend Magix when you were both in Addicted. You and I are good friends. Hell I'm the one who found a way to get you a elf force even though you don't have the qi.

Blahaa: Jesus how long have I known you? ...Orange belt? You like never changed that texture set, and you saw me when I did the same hold all opener in wushu and running to what I am now. You and I may not have spoken on a great personal level but i'm sure you have nothing bad to say about me.

FlamingBob: ....You just fucking rip shit for a what? 2nd Dan? Sahee saw that. I saw that. You and I would spar with Sahee in the RA room. You and I joined RelaxAll the same day for the first time. >.< It wasn't luck that you got to stay. I got to nervous and Sahee intimidated me, and I sucked, and got kicked.

Kickass: We are fucking brothers dude. Well.. Not blood brothers like me and Exbattle, but fucking close enough. I'm the one who bought you your toxic blood(:OOO). I have been playing with you since god knows how long, and you and I always play on the private servers. I'm sure you've seen my improvements as well, and consider me an equal. (Even though I fucking suck at TK).

So, here's the application I have been waiting months to prepare for you. I revised it and edited it in word document long enough to accept it, because for the first time in awhile I feel very confident in my own skill level. I have grown in knowledge, skill, and acquired many friendships with each and every one of you. I hope I have your seals of approval.

~ Sincerely, Hax
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:45 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
holy shit your wushu is improved. Noticably more fluid and confident than .. even a week ago. Those games with maldi are exactly the right sort of stuff. As for lenshu, i'm not a fan, so no comment on that =p. Your movement is much better, too.
As for negative points, i noticed that you can sometimes lose your flow and "drift" in games, and there are times when you could be more chilled out, which is so important for keeping your game consistent (among other things).

Looking at it from here, it looks like you produce good stuff when you play with people like Maldi etc, and it would be cool to see more of the above. So for a concrete seal of approval from me i'd really just want to see you chillax more, and just play for fun and nothing else =D. And i think its when you have an attitude like that that you make stuff like the above ^^.

edit: Also lol playaj is b&, apparently "pending further investigation" type of thing.
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
I speak English (Durr), Hebrew, Afrikaans, and a little bit of Zulu :P

3 (and a half) languages, and you seem to be using perfect grammar - you pass the RAIQ (not intentionally an anagram of IRAQ) test.

and I didn't watch all you're replays, but judging from you're first one (the comeback) and H4rl's reaction to them, i think they must be pretty damn good. I've also seen you around fighting, this strengthens my view that you are indeed good enough to join Relax All.

APPROVED!

@HXC: Youve improved :O, though I think some peeps would probably still like to play you in MP just to make sure - it's amazing you've improved so fast

The new replays are awesome too, you seem to be more consistently playing great games, i guess i'll give you my seal of approval - provided you can be a little more quiet than you usually are.
Last edited by Nikelaos; Jun 15, 2009 at 09:09 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
i dont think we need to talk about playaj. i think hes instant win =D

and hxc: your wushu really has improved since you were brown belted using annoying noob openers.

its a YES from me for both
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
This was an improv game I had with playaj today, tell me if you like. This is kinda for the application too.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:45 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Well jay. Welcome to the clan. im too lazy to search for my seal but, Gratz man. Put the tag on when u see this posts i guess. Ill get u into the catalogue ASAP.

As for hax. Holy shit dude. Your wushu movement has improved immensely...(dunno if i spelled that right.) but giving you a yes is still kind of iffy. Bcuz i played u just like 2 days ago and youve clearly improved since then. so you dont have my vote yet.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]