Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

might as well try one last time right?
hey guys, my name's Mitsunagi (Brendan irl)
my skype's mallieman1010 if you feel the need to ask
i'm 15, i'm currently in the U.S.Timonium, Maryland to be exact

i'm gonna say this now, i know you guys'll think i'm bullshit or something
but my original was kill135634 (switched mains) and i know for a fact you guys will probably deny me (last time i'm applying)
but if you want proof i was there ask eElectro, he knows

anyway i bounced around between clans for a while
first it was (AoC) for about three or four months and after it was you guys back when you were still (nos)
and fly still had the ambitions of any un-ranked clan leader and after that my pc broke
that's why you guys kicked me in the first place
inactive for about a year and a half, but the bouncing around goes for not only
the clan but my life too

i had bounced around for about 7 years before i had finally settled where i am now
now i'm stuck in this shitty little town with NOTHING around me but stores and jobs that i can't get into
other than something like Mc'Donalds and things like that (horrible jobs)
all i really do now adays is play ToriBash and do random things with my friends so
should you chose to accept me, you can expect some pretty sick jokes and fucked up things cx

i think the few mods i'm good at anymore are wushu and GreyKido (and anything related to GK)
my favorite things to do are to fight in abd (i love it when i get a good hard fight)
and go running (parkour/freerunning of any kind)

NEEEEETRU R BEEEEEEEST
:3
Is there a list or an old app thread or something to look at for the order in which everyone joined nitro? (not counting dem old doods who have already been counted)
-----
also this is a replay that i made for parkour in 5 minutes pls put it in
Last edited by Mater5001; Mar 26, 2015 at 06:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hate all of you.
why is this still a thing? XD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Guys, no. You had your chances and you both have submissions. It's too late, you were warned many times.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
my other question was more important than the shitty replay sky
-----
and the replay is new and regarding mocu's previous posts there seemed to be plenty of room for replay expansion.
Last edited by Mater5001; Mar 27, 2015 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hate all of you.