Toribash
That's because you're a loser. huehuehue
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ye 10k liaxo
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Is that so babbu? If it is credit wise, it would be bad to waste'em on my big and small letter thing.

What do we know, maybe Erth has a vision while listening to Roots Remixed that it is in the spirits interest that the mista changes this beautiful, chocolate-coloured old timer's name from liaxo to LiAxo for the perfect amount of 620 tc.
Maybe I could even pay with a poem or something like it if the offered price is too low in this economy.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Then in a way, 620 is 10k.
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 22, 2014 at 11:51 AM.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Is that so babbu? If it is credit wise, it would be bad to waste'em on my big and small letter thing.

What do we know, maybe Erth has a vision while listening to Roots Remixed that it is in the spirits interest that the mista changes this beautiful, chocolate-coloured old timer's name from liaxo to LiAxo for the perfect amount of 620 tc.
Maybe I could even pay with a poem or something like it if the offered price is too low in this economy.

THE AVATAR IS NOT THE REMIX ALBUM

geeeeeeeeeeeeez
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.