Toribash
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
I hope to be a vet in this clan and hopefully keep it long after you guys decide to move on.

Move on? Nobody ever moves on from Sigma. They just keep coming back....

Lets see ya in irc a bit, that'll help us get to know you.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt.

References: I spoke with Phail about joining the clan after seeing some of the clan in a room.

Replays/Art: Attachments. Don't have many good ones at all, only the ones I've gotten in the last weekend of coming back to Toribash, so sorry for that. Old ones are deleted. Edit: Apparently replays make the enemy Uke if you change the name, for the better I guess. I just changed the names because my replays all have silly quick names (asdf, asdf2, asfd3, things like that.)
And it switched me around on two of the replays too... really sorry for this -.-

Favourite mod: Aikido, Mushu, Wushu.

Why you wish to join: Genuienly funny (nice?) guys in the clan from what I've seen, and I'd love to be part of a community again.

Why we should let you join: Nothing special, really. Just hang around, play, chat, and a new friend for all of you.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes.

Past history: Had a ban 4 years ago in my idiotic puberty years, pretended to be an admin IIRC.

Real life Name: Erich.

Past positions of power: Was the owner of the clan WK (Wicked Kickerz) if you can dig it up, small clan that died.
Attached Files
AikidoDecap3.rpl (54.7 KB, 7 views)
AikidoDM2.rpl (35.6 KB, 7 views)
AikidoDM1.rpl (54.7 KB, 6 views)
fencing.rpl (25.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by besterich27; Apr 19, 2014 at 07:23 PM.