Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ive never wanted water around my 1200$ computer i wouldnt get water cooling even if it is better. And i can help you get a good gaming computer for what your price range allows you, how much money do you got to spend and what are you looking for do you want gaming or more of an editing. Whats your price range and ill get you good parts, are you able to build it or shall i have a company build it for you, i mean even i can build it for you but im lazy so.
Last edited by swiftone1; Sep 25, 2013 at 01:36 AM.
Wombo Combooooooo
I'm2: pls don't make the clan thread a market D:
Des: you should build your own, its more cheaper ^_^
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I was hoping to get something with a guaranty that it wont break down on me, if I buy the appropriate parts online I can ask a friend of mine to help me assemble, he fixes electronic stuffs for a living, but that way I won't have a warranty for the pc.
I was hoping to get a gaming computer that will let me play all the current games (my little brother keeps crying about it that we can't play this and clan't play that) but I don't know the price range for those pc's, was hopping to look around first and then get the cheapest that plays all the current games. My max bugged is 1500US$ but I am hopping I won't have to go that high, 600$ is the preferable range.
Last edited by Desiderius; Sep 25, 2013 at 04:26 PM.
Desiderius most pc parts do have warranty even if you buy them separately,, like my motherboard has a 3 year warranty,, think the same would apply to the rest like cpu and hdd and so on,, not to sure about the ram though,,

on another note some comments on this set?

Disco set

Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
600$ Is not going to get you exactly everything you need but i can work with it but chances are if i do lower it to that price the quality of the computer is going to be 'watered down'. Most gaming computers are around 800$ per-say mine is 1200$ because i bought future-proof components that will go for 5 years or more until they are way outdated. But in this case you was reliability? If so your going to want a SSD, they are not as capable in storage as HDD but they a in all expenses 'reliable' They also boot up faster aswell if your looking into that. For the power supply you may want a bronze graded (The grading is usually redundancy for errors.) thats what i have and ive had 0 problems with it so far. Of course your looking for gaming components aswell so this is were we get down to business, most gaming computers have 8 Gb of ram. For the cpu i would suggest an i5 (probably around 2.4-2.8Ghz) and the motherboard gigabyte should do perfect for reliability. The GPU (aka the video card) You may want to look into the radeon series they may not be better than nvidia but they sure do get the job done and pretty nicely aswell, Id go with a radeon its powerful in its own retrospect and it may be a bit outdated as of now but it will definitely do well enough to run alot of the games especially considering tb and whatever games your little brother plays i doubt he is gaming intensive like battlefield or crysis so ive 'watered down' the components to be appropriate for your 'want or need' whichever it is to you. I will go online and check how much this will cost. Ill be looking on newegg.com so if you want to see if you can find better at say tiger direct by all means go ahead i would do it but im lazy.

Ill have your specs listed below and their pricing and ill also add mine so you can compare.

Mine:
MSI 670 GTX Geforce(Video Card)-370$
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H(Motherboard)-145$ (Newegg will match any price on this piece)
CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB)-94$ (I highly suggest these they are really low price for what they provide)
Western Digital WD Black 1TB HDD-90$
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge Quad core-3.4GHz-220$
CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 650W-100$

Total: 1019$ (NOTE! This does not include your external purchases such as mouse, keyboard, headset/speakers, case and optical drive)

Note: Im not adding my Optical drive or case because i simply dont want to they are not that important.

Yours:
MSI Radeon HD 7950-205$ (Also says you get 3 games with purchase you might wana look into that)
Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB-79$ (Has really good speeds and its all in one stick.)
ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance-100$ (Has lots of features refer to http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813157378)
Kingston HyperX 3K 240Gb-180$ (Now i honestly dont know how much random stuff you like downloading but you can use this and buy an external HDD but Id go with a HDD in the first place they are cheaper and hold alot more as long as your not jiggling your desktop around or like playing catch with hdd's it should be reliable go with this or go with mine its your call what you want.)
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge Quad core-3.4GHz-220$
CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 650W-100$

Total: 884$ (NOTE! This does not include your external purchases such as mouse, keyboard, headset/speakers, case and optical drive)
Total: 794$ If purchased with my HDD.
Last edited by swiftone1; Sep 26, 2013 at 12:01 AM.
Wombo Combooooooo
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
I was hoping to get something with a guaranty that it wont break down on me, if I buy the appropriate parts online I can ask a friend of mine to help me assemble, he fixes electronic stuffs for a living, but that way I won't have a warranty for the pc.
I was hoping to get a gaming computer that will let me play all the current games (my little brother keeps crying about it that we can't play this and clan't play that) but I don't know the price range for those pc's, was hopping to look around first and then get the cheapest that plays all the current games. My max bugged is 1500US$ but I am hopping I won't have to go that high, 600$ is the preferable range.

With atleast 1k$, you can already get great parts online or the store near you, thay can actually.play current games, with the highest quality of gameplay and graphics!
Oh yeah, and also, like what kired said, every part(I think) has a warranty

kired: did you make that set? It looks cool but I think the head feets and hands dont fit in or need fixing.

Im2: its okay ^_^ apology accepted

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Rhaemond; Sep 26, 2013 at 11:27 AM.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Kired7 View Post
Desiderius most pc parts do have warranty even if you buy them separately,, like my motherboard has a 3 year warranty,, think the same would apply to the rest like cpu and hdd and so on,, not to sure about the ram though,,

on another note some comments on this set?

Disco set

Yeah it looks ok but how does that head look like its like an old guy or something...
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Post an app on our recruitment thread then -_-

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2