Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
That's not advice. That's just you stating something.

I may stupid shit, but not that stupid shit.

Oh and yeah, I think I need help xD

I'm not meaning that as an insult. As soon as you realize that it isn't your teammates or the enemies that are the cause of your lost games, you can start to improve and move up. You are the common factor in your games.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I notice a lot of bad habits from bronze players.

One of my irl friends ended up on bronze 4 after his promos, and he kept telling me how good he was and how he couldn't figure out how to climb, so I watched a few of his games. He'd sit in the fountain until after the minion waves crashed together in the lane, trying to figure out what to buy, he'd get a dorans shield(on a support), then he'd go and shove the lane as hard as possible, making last hitting very difficult for the adc. Then, once the wave was under turret, he would go up to the enemy champions, autoattack them well in turret range, and take a hit back + a turret shot. The people on the other team were doing similarly dumb things.

He gave up around 4 kills for no reason at all in lane. Under absolutely no pressure. The enemy team had several similar players, namely the mid laner and the jungler(who started raptors for some reason before going across the map to krugs and back across to gromp). Let's face it, my friend isn't getting out of bronze anytime soon. However, if you aren't terrible at everything, you'll manage to do it easily. The enemy team will be full of players like my friend, and if you take advantage of how terrible they are, you can and will snowball and win the game. Trynd is a champion I love for his carry potential against baddies. Lane opponent wants to trade early, boom crit I win the lane. Lane opponent doesn't know when to back off? Free kill. Lane opponent stays at under turret with 200 hp at level 6? Free kill. Jungler ganks when you're 6/0? Double kill.

I was playing ranked 5s with my low bronze friends and I was playing mid. I played Trynd/J4 mid, and the J4 game I went something like 16/0/18, absolutely crushed the enemy team alone. Same as Trynd, except I went like 12/1/1(they surrendered at 20, I took their inhib at about 18 mins)

If you're better than the other guy, you win.

I think I've seen Doran's shield as support before on Mobafire lol
-----
Cowsep noticed me. I can die happy now.

Last edited by SparChar; Mar 17, 2015 at 12:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Actually I'm glad veigar and annie are solidly out of the meta, because the brilliance of their kits was just forcing you to buy a qss every time you matched them.

Annie? Out of the meta? What.

You do realize that Annie is considered one of the best mid lane picks at the moment? She recently hit 56% win rate in mid lane in Diamond/Master/Challenger tier.
Last edited by Kristis133; Mar 17, 2015 at 12:39 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I think I've seen Doran's shield as support before on Mobafire lol
-----

who?
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Annie? Out of the meta? What.

You do realize that Annie is considered one of the best mid lane picks at the moment? She recently hit 56% win rate in mid lane in Diamond/Master/Challenger tier.

Her burst is amazing. And the fact she has the ability to stun your whole team is just holy shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cowsep is the best Master Yi player in the world (or at least he plays it more than anyone, sort of like BoxBox to Riven), pretty famous streamer.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
He was also on Copenhagen Wolves as a mid laner during season... 3? 2? I don't remember, Amazing was on the team at the same time, so probably 2.

Edit: scratch that, I'm tripping, it was Cowtard who was doing all that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, he was having his birthday stream yesterday. It was also my birthday, so I guess it would be nice to just drop by in his stream and try to get attention.

That's right. I'm only an attention whore in my birthdays.
My Replays

I . Hate . You.

>_> Hope you die in elohell.
Cowsep is my favorite English streamer , The fact is i can't get more english streamer , too much thing to watch with French streamer >_<....Still waiting for Skyyart to finish is BO to master...
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Sucks that you don't have the same birthday as Cowsep

Anyway, back on to League of Legends, I think Hax helped me significantly last night. He's given me a lot more to think aboit in League and took my knowledge to the next level. Thanks m8.
My Replays