Toribash
IEM has been so insane. All the upsets. And the hope for maybe a NA winner? No matter how unlikely.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Ive bought 8 champions and 4 skins in the past two days. I should not be trusted with money.

You purchased more champions than ranked games you've played.

For the love finish your provisional.

Oh- and play Sivir. You've been playing most consistent with Sivir. Make sure to spell shield what you have to, not what you just can. More important you spell shield the Thresh hook then the graves Q.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
You purchased more champions than ranked games you've played.

For the love finish your provisional.

Oh- and play Sivir. You've been playing most consistent with Sivir. Make sure to spell shield what you have to, not what you just can. More important you spell shield the Thresh hook then the graves Q.

Where you watching my sivir game? They where really bad people. And I got warden sivir and its badass.

Ill finish my provisional when I know my internet is not going to spike up to 800 like I've been telling you for the past week.

I bought bard, he is fun.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Mar 15, 2015 at 04:17 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ahm, I've been having bad luck with Sivir's spell shield. It seems almost more broken and bugged than Azir. Some spells you block like Nid spears and Graves Q still deal full damage to you. Rito pls.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Ahm, I've been having bad luck with Sivir's spell shield. It seems almost more broken and bugged than Azir. Some spells you block like Nid spears and Graves Q still deal full damage to you. Rito pls.

ATM, Sivir's spell shield is broken in favor of Sivir. You can block more than what you should be able to.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
No they patched that. And I've also seen some vids that had the same problem I did.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays