yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well cuz i like to post and lsl knew what he was doing when i post that stuff and you all were like FUck Stop Posting Spammer...
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
I was the ldr of ELEMENTS

I would like to see some evidence regarding this matter. If you have proof, I will end this case, and call myself guilty, because we're in court.

Judge, what is your say on this contradiction? (I play way too much Phoenix Wright, don't I?)
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Actually, no. I posted a thread titled "hkp is post happy" Now, we should stop having a conversation in the Memberlist thread. We don't want to experience what happened to EvAngus1 in the Recruitment thread, now do we?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Done.

Also: This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
Teapawt and Hkp's /invade Contradiction.
I made a thread for this, as requested by Hkp.
I see. You should use /invade for other clans, to be on the safe side.

[CASE OVER, SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD]