9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
well why dont you ask sexy to put a tag then uh?

Originally Posted by UricHunt2 View Post
Those names in the grey are members who are currently in active or out of the clan but are very welcome to post within the clan forum and would also be welcomed into the clan.

Sexy's name is grey on the memberlist, plus he was an Ex Piratez Overseer. Therefore, we know him very well, and there's no use in putting an /invade tag. Just remember to do /invade whenever posting in a different clan thread.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
yeah i did but you know that activeness is important...

Yes, yes. We obviously know you're very, very active, as shown by the massive amount of posts. (1,700+) So you don't need to make 50+ posts every day. Unlike me, I have to, due to the fact that I have to make most of the Clan Events, as entitled by Ex Leader SpaceLlama.

As said by one of the leaders: (forgot who) "You need to post at least once a week, to show that you're active"
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
what if they grant me

If you were once in [Element] and were a high rank, they would allow you to post in their forums without /invade tags. Now, seeing how you were probably never in [Element], I ask you to please use the tags. Case closed.
You certainly post something close to fifty, that's for sure. Especially when you were in the clan for only 5, maybe 6 days. You were post crazy.