Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sabath View Post
Okay. Also, how is my 2nd madman?

idk too much about first madmans, or seconds, but normally you shouldn't use more than 300 frames to make it normally 150, it was glitchy (but its not your fault) and you lost your hand, worst part, you can't loose parts in madmans, unless you want to make a skeet, and it was slow and boring, nothing more, keep making madmans and you're gonna be better.

and what about my replays?
wut?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i can give u one tc... maybe... not... just kidding... im gone... or am i?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
>.<

nice one, but cant you wait untill i dont looks like a pile of unfinished shit??

oh well, at least my trails wrent showing >.< lol
Last edited by CazRules; Dec 14, 2009 at 06:41 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
well, it was like 5 s but someone (looks around supiciously) turned it into "~spam"

and what does QQ mean?
*SigPic*
AHA xD

i would make it slightly more decent, but i cba, i mean, its close enough, i mean, i have the gun locked up, so fezch cant make us have...man periods(wtflolbananalama) right?
*SigPic*
im, VERY confused right now......... i thought snorlaxen would be the pillow.....

am i going to die?
*SigPic*