Toribash
Originally Posted by strudle206 View Post
im est its 12 for me and also im thinking about changing my name to Strudel

Strudel is a great idea.. its a kind of cake in germany.. my favorite: apfel-strudel.. apple-cake..
Well, im on phone now so really fast message, ill check everything after back home, because now i have to work a little...
so, see you later guys, also i dont think anyone do other wars than aikido bd
And will miss you Nico, but want to know reason.
Well idk if today ill find time :/ but if youll gather one, or few members youre allowed to do wars, anyways, youre Vice leader after all.
bbking gets it this fooping ten word rule hurts me deeply
Last edited by Candy; Aug 14, 2014 at 07:13 PM.
Trying
Originally Posted by DvSpl View Post
Well, im on phone now so really fast message, ill check everything after back home, because now i have to work a little...
so, see you later guys, also i dont think anyone do other wars than aikido bd
And will miss you Nico, but want to know reason.

I think this clan is doing better and better everyday. I don't have a reason, Cold told me to re-join [u] because he knew all my history in that clan, so yeah. I will still post in this thread because this was the clan who re-activated me in this game (fuck you english).

I will play with you every time you want, add me too the ally list pleas

Dvs you bitch♥
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
Dv, who made your clan video? (Bomb) is thinking of making one, and we were wondering who made yours?
-----
also, I don't think Game777 has posted here in a week :P

Matarika Made the clan video, she charges 10k-40k on the videos depending on the content, you can pay after she has the video done and ready to upload.
Ah Shit.
sorry for my inactovity but I can't get to a computer but I might not BA able to post/ play untill next wendsday because I don't go back to my dads till then
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
i think we should war people i hate the ten word rule
Last edited by Candy; Aug 14, 2014 at 07:12 PM.
Trying