Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey.
I am Vendoor / Saku

I am 14 years old, Living in Finland

My GMT is +2.

Wanna join to TA because it's Team Aikido :L

Also sorry, i usually only save decap replays :V
Attached Files
aikidodecaaap.rpl (35.5 KB, 7 views)
decapaikidos.rpl (46.3 KB, 5 views)
decapaikidos2.rpl (24.8 KB, 4 views)

Apathetic User
I'm gonna have to vote no for Vendoor.
You don't seem to have any control of your body whatsoever. You are playing way too stiff, and you lost ground in every replay you showed. Your opener is vurnerable and only focused on a first frame decap, which won't do you any favours in the long run.

Try to 'lax up a little, and keep your feet on the ground. I suggest changing your opener, but that's an issue of taste.
Oh, and feel free to apply to our school.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
You didnt show us anything good, to be exact, as lazors mentioned aikido decaps are not what we are looking for here, maybe change your opener and impro.
No
CREAM ON !
Okay so,

Vendoor, I feel you're not ready for Team Aikido. If you think a decap in Aikido is what it's all about you're in the wrong place. I'll see you play ingame when I get the chance. But until then it's a No.

You have 3 no's. Just to update y'all.

Holybutler, you have 6 yes's (An extra Yes from me). Please try to get in touch with some extra members and bring that score up, you're chances are looking good though.

Holotor, you also have 6 yes's. Same as above really. We have more than 6 members, I'm sure you see some of them on a daily basis.