Toribash
Colossus , do you forgive me ? i didnt mean it in a bad why /=
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Post count has nothing to do with activity Mimic.
and no to Argie, same reasons, too simple app/not enough effort.

I know but 1 year with just 7 posts clearly shows that he's not as active as he told us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Hello viper , here is a smart guy harrasing me and you!
Please do what you are demanded to!
thanks

Let me counter that with him starting the harrasment, I joined the game he talked shit, ask anyone in the room. Then he talked more shit and I just said 2 things to him.
Sorry for the fucked up image, first time taking a pic ingame and it showed like this but here is him replying with the remark before I talked shit to him. I told him "keep harrasing me and I will pm solax and he will warn you" then he said "I am in reaper" and I replied with that. My last post in this DSC, but I had to counter with the other side of the story. He was already banned once for talking crap to me on forums and I ignored it.

If he would stop starting arguments with me, nothing will happen. I just got fed up with him going off on me the whole time I was in the server.

For 1.) VT knows I don't have the balls to harrase him. I don't understand how someone as smart mouth as you got in this clan.. You have been harrasing me non-stop in the past few days since show yourself. Leave me alone, and I will leave you alone easy as that.
Last edited by Noobie; Dec 2, 2012 at 05:12 PM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Hello viper , here is a smart guy harrasing me and you!
Please do what you are demanded to!
thanks

''what you are demanded to!''
what do you mean with that ? Do you think Viper is your little slave, so everytime you get counter-harrased he just comes and ban anyone who did something ?
You're acting awfuly, I don't know why viper let you in without my opinion, and I didn't like it at the first time, but I gave you a chance. ONE chance.
And guess what ? You don't deserve that chance. At least you don't seem to, not anymore.

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Let me counter that with him starting the harrasment, I joined the game he talked shit, ask anyone in the room. Then he talked more shit and I just said 2 things to him.
Sorry for the fucked up image, first time taking a pic ingame and it showed like this but here is him replying with the remark before I talked shit to him. I told him "keep harrasing me and I will pm solax and he will warn you" then he said "I am in reaper" and I replied with that. My last post in this DSC, but I had to counter with the other side of the story. He was already banned once for talking crap to me on forums and I ignored it.

If he would stop starting arguments with me, nothing will happen. I just got fed up with him going off on me the whole time I was in the server.

For 1.) VT knows I don't have the balls to harrase him. I don't understand how someone as smart mouth as you got in this clan.. You have been harrasing me non-stop in the past few days since show yourself. Leave me alone, and I will leave you alone easy as that.

Thanks for reporting in, I'll sort that out.
-----
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Hi Colossus. What's up with the pink shit?

oh well you know, cute stuff and shit.
How are you doing my dear ?
Last edited by Immotay; Dec 2, 2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm with Colossus, you just took a picture showing your side of the history trying to make someone look bad. Deak's screenshot clearly shows that you started harrasing him and that's not cool...
I personally hate that kind of behavior and I also think that there is no place for a player with such behavior here.
Last edited by Mimic; Dec 2, 2012 at 06:37 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
wtf Colossus , i didn't mean Demand like slave , i meant it like a duty , a duty he was given with his rank

you know what colossus , i feel you hate me now with your mis-understanding toward me
dont ever talk to me ):

Please don't take as an insult too , i just don't want to make you feel that i am a dickhead fagg...
-----
Also mimic , let him insult me as much as he wants
he can tell me , fuck you fag , you are gay , You are a piece of shit .. you smell like an anus , i dont really care
but he insulted Viper.. thats why
-----
and if this makes you feel better , i am the one who made the mistake first .. i am the bad boy
No more arguments about this!
Last edited by oofun4; Dec 2, 2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Please state the sentence where I insulted viper.

Hey it's me oofun , I got banned for opening my closed thread ..any way , did I mean him by you? Wtf NO , I meant it him to DeakManiac .. See I told you , you Mis-understand me , always