6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would say that these people here should participate:
1.Fachry
2.Hycx
3.Handler
4.Kat
5.Guess it's me eh? No seriously,if somebody thinks that he is beast at aikido,he can participate.Otherwise I will do that.(I had mod rank 2 in aikidobigdojo once)
Petri is ingame,but he doesn't post.
Also,I already closed the recruitment thread and made it invite only.
Originally Posted by War View Post
"What they did in one of my previous clans was if someone didn't post or go in-game for a certain amount of time without a good enough reason they would be kicked immediately. Once they prove they can be active again they can re-join."

well, if the person have a reason to be inactive this person should not be kicked, because he was giving a reason for his inactivity. see inactivity thread.

well, i think if this person dont post or dont go ingame should be sent a pm to this person, and, if the situations stills the same after the pm, this situation you mentioned should be taken.
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
5.No seriously,if somebody thinks that he is beast at aikido,he can participate.

I could join.
Depending the day/time I can play.

Was already aikido teacher at unibash etc.
If someone wants to play aikido with me to see if I'm good enought, just say a room.
I believe you.So yeah,you can participate of course.But you should know,the list was just a suggestion.Not everybody from the list may participate because of GMT trouble etc.
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
eh, I expected you to last more

WEAKLING

I wuv u kat <3
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I like the idea how we determine who's the best players in the clan. We should do that.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me