Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Multi-clienting is not a joke, so you shouldn't have done it anyway.

Also, you made a post in the clan league forum doing exactly what I told you not to do. We don't brag, or any other shit like that.

So no, you cannot rejoin.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
We don't. We let our actions talk for us. Besides, we are in round 3 not round 2. You didn't even make a correct statement.

Honestly, it just made you look like a noob.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Name:Casper Belt:Black How often you play:Almost every day Best mod:Classic/freestyle Why you want to join:I want a good clan and also good friends What can you do for this clan:Send TC but I can do a lot of else things Infractions (current and expired):Two Extra:I am from Finland so don't wonder if you didn't understand

sorry, no replays now becuz i'm in here with my ps3 and i can't go to computer
Rainbow powers FTW!!! Bitches :3
NinoRossii <3
Originally Posted by superjesse View Post
Name:Casper Belt:Black How often you play:Almost every day Best mod:Classic/freestyle Why you want to join:I want a good clan and also good friends What can you do for this clan:Send TC but I can do a lot of else things Infractions (current and expired):Two Extra:I am from Finland so don't wonder if you didn't understand

sorry, no replays now becuz i'm in here with my ps3 and i can't go to computer

Just edit your posts with your replays when you can. Elaborate on your two infractions, and looks like you're already in Element?
yes but i want a better clan than element

You should notify them about trying out here, post your replays, and elaborate on your infractions. ~Morbon
Last edited by Morbon; Nov 28, 2011 at 08:13 AM.
Rainbow powers FTW!!! Bitches :3
NinoRossii <3
its no use applying if you are in another clan , its either your ridiciously good at replay making or you leave element to have a chance to join us

Although it isn't like he has a big chance to be accepted anyway. Refusing to complete the app and stuff. - PieGod
Last edited by PieGod; Nov 29, 2011 at 01:51 AM.
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
I was planning on purchasing a private board sometime in the near future. There we would discuss new members, activities, events, and such.

I may be able to fund that later on. We shall see.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
name: sexter (dexter got banned)
belt: 8th dan
how much do u play: everyday
best mode: aikido teakkyon
why u want to join: i wanna have a goal in toribash when im in a clan it gives me goals to help it
what can u do for this clan: spread the word make it more famous on toribash make replays post it on youtube
infractoinscurrent and expired)
extra: i like pie

Why were you banned? Did you buy qi? Post replays. ~Morbon
Last edited by Morbon; Dec 5, 2011 at 08:09 AM.
I am so super stupid.

To all those with modern warfare 2 and a ps3