Toribash
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
....etc..
I'm gonna personally FAIL you're application before even waiting for the replays seeing as you already don't meet one of our 3 simple requirements

these requirements being:
  • be skilled at relaxed wushu fighting
  • be stylish/unique
  • maintain at least the minimal standards of intelligence

now that's epic ;p well done nike

Originally Posted by ace14 View Post
well actually ya i know im kinda stupid for not knowing this but i dont know how to post replays

therefore as you read above, mate, and as you also claim to even lack the basic skills of foruming (talk about playing ;l ) then we totally understand you.. really... therefore:
But why's the rum gone? :v
Hey guys, there are a lot of RA members who say I should write up an applications, and others saying that I should just wait and be quiet. So rather than asking individually I figure I would ask here where the entire RA board can see it. Yes or no to writing it up?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
First of all, read our rules.

Once you have read, understood, accepted and memorized them, you will be questioned by our board of sexy examiners.
At the end of the test, which may be either written or oral depending on our needs, you will be released a certificate of fitness that you'll have to sign in blood on a full moon night. (Knives and pins for the signature will be provided by us.)

Wanna know how to access the exam? Nothing easier:
Just post (in this thread) a motivational letter, addressed to us, including:
- Your personal data
- Your bank data
- Your latest IQ result
- Your tb data
- At least 3 replays*
- your achievements (sp, mp, art)

Then wait for our answer:
Within a week, you must have collected at least 3 seals of approval coming from 3 different RAllians without even a seal of denial (with a valid justification). If you don't get them, you are not in, try again later, in 1 year maybe.
If you get the seals, it means that the crew likes you. You can wear the tag and consider yourself a member of RelaxAll.
The few weeks after you put the tag on, we'll be watching you, any violation of the rules will lead to an insta-kick. During this period, try to meet us online, so that we can know each other and have some affairs.

*Replays we are interested in:
We mainly are a wushu clan, so if you wanna blow our mind with some mp stuff post wushu/lenshu/ninjutsu or anything no grab/long turnframes/high ed.
If you are extremely good at mods like aikido, tk, kb but suck cocks at wushu, you will be considered only if you are willing to learn it.

Art skills will be considered, so post your artworks.
Status counts, not so much, but still.
Belts do not count, skills do.
I'll personally check your previous posts/clans/bans.

Remember that joining RA won't be easy, unless we already know and trust you.

Okk, And if u think all this is really boring and too complicated. Send 420,000 tc to everyone one of our members. And Youll be put on the roster right away.
Have a good day.

BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING A SHIT POST HERE. CONSIDER THAT UNLESS YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT WE'RE ABOUT, YOU HAVE A 0% CHANCE OF GETTING INTO THIS CLAN> FALIURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND WILL RESULT IN FLAME AND THE EDITING OF YOUR SUBSEQUENT POSTS TO MAKE YOU LOOK EVEN STUPIDER.

No, Hax, you're special, and you'll instantly get in, for being so special.
Just read the damned thread already.
RedDevil. I think you should re-read my post. I asked a question because they said they were discussing inviting me and that I shouldn't make an application while others insisted I post one. That's why I asked which one so the group as a whole can decide what I should do.

P.S. I would reccomend less trolling if you don't know what your talking about. KKTHX

~Hax
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
RedDevil. I think you should re-read my post. I asked a question because they said they were discussing inviting me and that I shouldn't make an application while others insisted I post one. That's why I asked which one so the group as a whole can decide what I should do.

P.S. I would reccomend less trolling if you don't know what your talking about. KKTHX

~Hax

I wasn't trolling, I was being sarcastic. And this is not exactly the place to ask this question, is it? Riiiight. I know what I'm talking about, and I'm talking about enforcing forum rules. Anyways, I'm just trying to help, no need to get all defensive all of a sudden.

P.S.: I would recommend spelling "recommend" right, by the way.
P.P.S.: I'm not posting here anymore, by the way, so take it to the PMs.
P.P.P.S.: Sorry, RelaxAll, but I was skimming through this thread and saw this reply, and felt I had to do something about it.
Last edited by RedDevil; Jun 12, 2009 at 11:52 PM.
Lol don't scare me like that vam :P. Or should I say captain?

*Edit* Also, sorry for the little defensiveness I displayed RedDevil. I just became nervous because RA means a lot to me since they are friends of mine and a clan I use to be in and I didn't want any imperfections towards an application if thats what they descided for me to form.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 13, 2009 at 04:28 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Nom nom hairy lol?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!