Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

'Straya, mate. I'll throw another PRAWN on the barbie for ya. (It's a goddamn prawn, not shrimp.)
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Cheska is. She makes me listen to it whenever she can. While I acknowledge the awesomeness of Stone Sour, I'm not much of a fan.

I'm into indie music more, since that's the genre my band usually plays.

I'll fight you to the death for her.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I know I am. 8 months today.

'Grats mate. The beautiful Elescia and I have been together for 14 months and still going strong. New thread: The Boyfriend Asskissing Thread.
I could suggest, however I'd probably be banned.
Born in Italy, moved to Britain for a while, but now residing here in America. Although I don't remember my days in Italy much since I was only two when I moved.
Last edited by ysome; May 17, 2013 at 01:32 PM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
A little competition
Best Clan set.
just send a picture with your tori wearing the set or texture that you made for Oblv.
Ah man. She's a beauty. I envy you guys, my last intimate relationship ended about 6 months ago today. Learned a couple weeks ago that she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder a couple days before we broke up. Really detrimented my mental health while we were together. So many ups and downs. She was quite an attractive lady, though, so atleast not every aspect was minipulative hell.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Hahaha, so now it's not our "juniors" so to speak acting for us, but our ears. Kinky.

Also, I totally love EITS, as well as God is an Astronaut. Gold Panda probably takes the cake for me.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

American, all round. I hate everything about this place except the food.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.