Toribash
Because they don't want everyone to change their names like every day that would be a total mess. But I don't know who the TCs go for.
Well 2 reasons it costs:

1) Wouldn't want any and every average Joe asking for a name change everyday if they lose interest in their name

2) TC sink

The person who's changing my nam gets the tc, I assume. What do they do with it? Strip club, booze and hookers.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Mista Erth, how much would it cost to change "liaxo" --> "LiAxo"?
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
If its to capitalize a letter, then I think 5k for each letter (yours totalling 10k). I could be wrong though

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
liaxo I heard that the game was not free back in 2007. If that was true, did you pay for it ? Because your account goes back to 2007.
I'm not completely sure. I'm pretty sure I seperately created a forum account, so I had played the game at least 2-3 months already when I got a forum account, but I can't remember if it was free or not.

What I do remember is that I bought toricredits once (like 1k or so) and I got a link in my email. When I pressed the link I was to write the code I got in the same email.
The minor detail is that I got an aditional 1k toricredits no matter what I entered into the thing, so that was kinda super broken. Now I have like 600tc and a head texture and that's it. Can't remembered what happened to my dolladollabills.

Thing is, I wasn't even 12yo at the time and didn't speak English for shit, so I'm almost 100% sure the game itself was free.
So, I have confirmed Udyr is broken as shit in League...
It's so easy to carry with him and get feral stacks lololololol

Liaxo, I just now noticed your account was created in 2007.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
265 posts including this in one 7 years (80 of them the last 2-3 weeks), yet someone knows who I am.
Now that's charisma.

Also, try Akali for some more broken patata. If you die less than 4 times before level 6, the enemy has already lost. If you die more than 4 times, they still lost when you get to level 6, it's just that they won't surrender as fast.
I played toribash too. :O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation